Chief Revenue Officer
at Prosper Systems Limited in London
(₤120000 per year)
We are Prosper Systems Limited – we are a young, fast growing, FinTech start-up with big aspirations. We help businesses visualise, justify, and realise strategy through an intelligent business planning engine, Prosper BI. Our clients go from start-ups all the way through to major retail banks and we are constantly growing. We are based in London and looking to accelerate our revenue growth, we are the new kid on the block and are looking to make a huge impact on the market. We are incredibly agile in the way we work as a tech start-up and as such give our employees a lot of trust and freedom to work the way that works best for them, our work environment is intense but enjoyable.
We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to join our executive team and grow and scale revenue at an exponential rate. You’ll report to the CEO and sit on our board of directors whilst working alongside our COO to achieve operational and revenue-based goals. You’ll be directly influencing our sales, marketing, and customer success functions and will be a key voice in all product-based decisions. We’re a fast-moving company so your role will be dynamic in every way:
- Building scalable and sustainable revenue generation through development and execution of sales and marketing strategy within our small team.
- Work in tandem with our Product, Engineering, and People teams to create a product our customers love
- Coach and mentor our partnership manager and any new recruits in the sales, marketing and customer success talent pool
- Work alongside the CEO and COO to steer the direction and long-term strategy of the business
- Represent the business at relevant conferences, meetups and events Constantly strategize the creation of partnerships and opportunities
- You have demonstrable experience and skill in developing and delivering rapid revenue growth in high-growth B2B and SaaS environments.
- You’ve grown and managed global sales and marketing teams, including the creation of teams and their strategy in a start-up environment
- You’re a passionate leader, mentor, and coach with experience leading from a C-Level position and developing the careers of those that work in your teams
- You’re happy to get your hands dirty and work alongside your direct reports
- You want to constantly innovate and adapt in line with the way we work, expanding our opportunities
- You love what we’re doing at Prosper Systems and the culture we are creating Benefits Results based environment in innovative office in Spitalfields
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and fruit water
- Unlimited beer and cider after 4 in the office Monday morning breakfasts included
- Regular team lunches are compulsory
- Flexible working
- Unlimited Holiday Allowance
- Unlimited sick, professional development and compassionate leave
- Competitive benefits packages to choose from including but not limited to season ticket loans, life assurance, health insurance etc.
- £100k-£120k salary with competitive profit share and bonus scheme