at Akkroo in London
(₤65000 - ₤75000 per year)
Akkroo is a vibrant and fast paced tech startup, addressing the broken methods around collecting and processing leads from events. We are the forerunners of Event Lead Capture, offering a quality solution that connects events, sales and marketing for businesses all over the world.
We’re 5 years into our journey, having developed our platform and established global success. You would be joining a mature startup which has roots and a foundation, but still huge scope for growth and innovation. When better to get involved with a company?
We’re looking for someone who would love to apply their considerable skills and enthusiasm for Sales to help us continue to develop and grow our new customer base.
You’ll play a key role in our growth, joining the existing team to generate new business and help develop and execute our sales strategy. We have established outbound and inbound lead generation strategies which you’ll be able to leverage and develop from day one. (No cold calling here!)
Day to day you’ll be…
- Taking pre-qualified leads from discovery to close
- Providing online and in-person demonstrations of the Akkroo platform
- Phone and face-to-face meetings
- Dealing with multiple buyer stakeholders
- Constructing proposals and closing deals!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience with a track record of success in a customer-facing new business sales hunter role
- Experience in selling an innovative product with a proven need, ideally within a start-up environment
- Experience in SaaS or enterprise sales would be a great advantage, as would experience selling into similar target roles, sectors and international territories
- Experience of a similar sales structure – typical deal sizes can range from £5k to £50k+ for an annual licence and sales cycles can typically take 2-4 months
- Proven ability to take B2B leads from discovery through to close
- An entrepreneurially spirited character who can help us develop and improve upon our current processes
- Someone who truly embraces the importance of maintaining a rock-solid CRM
- Motivation to join a small, growing startup team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Akkroo as we embark on the next stage in our journey. You don’t need to be the finished article yet, provided you have the desire to help us build something special and are truly excited by the prospect of joining us and taking a key role in a growing, revenue-generating startup team.
WHAT WE VALUE
Choosing your next a job is a big commitment for both you and us, so we are careful to select people who demonstrate they will be a great fit from day one.
We seek people who closely share in our five values (chosen by our team) and apply them carefully in their own life and work.
- Good judgement
- Make an impact
- Be curious & innovate
- Build trust
- Embrace the journey
Every member of our team actively shapes our startup business; so personal learning, contribution and growth is very important to us all.
SALARY AND PERKS
This role will be looking at £65 – £75k OTE in year 1. A lot of places boast a great culture, but what’s going on here is really second to none (you have to see it to believe it), you would join an incredibly friendly but high achieving team. You can also enjoy…
- Tech/ work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand. We’ll hook you up with a MacBook on your first day, and we’ll sort out getting any additional hardware you need as you get settled.
- Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we’ll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other.
- Holiday: We’re all adults here, so we’ll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days).
- Pay: We’re committed to paying competitively so you’re not worried about making a living whilst you’re here.
- Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
- Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options. A barista style coffee machine stocked with locally roasted beans, and any tea you would like.
- Learning perks: We’ll give you £200 towards books and learning materials every year, so your next read is on us.
We are a genuinely tenacious and forward thinking company – get involved!
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Front End Digital Designer at Akkroo in London 20-06-2018
- Sales Development Representative at Akkroo in London 20-06-2018
- Customer Success Manager at Akkroo in London 06-07-2018
- Senior Customer Success Manager at Akkroo in London 06-07-2018