Mobile Games Customer Support Manager
at Fusebox Games in London
(₤22000 per year)
Fusebox Games is looking for a customer support intern to join our growing team. Fusebox is based in central London and recently released the second season of the #1 App Store hit, Love Island: The Game.
The role requires:
- Answering customer support tickets and general enquiries using web-based support platform (Helpshift – training will be provided).
- Using web-based backend to support customers with password reset and in-game currency.
- Maintaining Helpshift (e.g. keeping FAQ’s & automations up to date) to increase response time and better support customers.
- Replying to user App Store reviews and enquiries on social media.
- Working with the rest of the team to communicate new issues and figure out solutions to problems that arise.
- Keeping track of prominent issues.
- Working with QA to play and test our narrative games.
- Training and supporting remote and seasonal customer support agents.
No experience in customer support is required, but the ability to touch type and great communication skills are essential. An understanding of narrative mobile games is preferred.
Fusebox is a diverse, friendly and exciting place to work. We have regular board game nights, Friday beers, closure days over Christmas and a profit sharing bonus scheme.
Please note that this is an in-house position only, and we are unable to assist with visas or relocation costs.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.