Product Manager / Delivery Manager
at Bit Zesty Ltd in London
We are London based, digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We’ve been helping government, charities, corporates and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009.
Relationships, innovation and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. And our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
What is it like being a Product Manager / Delivery Manager at Bit Zesty?
At Bit Zesty, being a Product Manager / Delivery Manager is about strategising, communicating, planning and leading our fantastic team to deliver great digital products for our clients on time and budget. You will:
• Help clients to define product strategy, roadmap and detailed requirements.
• Prioritise, track progress, manage scope and client expectations to deliver projects within time and budget constraints.
• Work closely with team members to achieve results – including Developers and UX Designers.
• Get the best out of the team by communicating priorities, objectives and expectations around deadlines.
• Create project documentation including delivery plans, estimates, risk analysis, system workflows, progress metrics.
• Continuously look for ways to improve our existing product management and delivery operations.
• Help with pitching and proposal writing as well as tweeting, writing blog posts.
• Be part of hiring the team – especially when selecting team members that you will have to work with closely.
To succeed in this role, you should be:
• Educated to a University Degree level (first or upper second class).
• Experienced as Software Product Manager, Delivery Manager or Project Manager – minimum three years in a consultancy environment.
• Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
• Excellent communicator – motivating the team to deliver results and able to form positive relationships with clients.
• Thriving under pressure, embracing challenges and meeting deadlines.
• Self-disciplined, organised, committed to quality.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
• Great teammate – we appreciate and always help each other.
• Acting with integrity – we value honesty and doing the right thing.
• Smart – we are critically thinking individuals who can problem solve and learn new industries as well as concepts easily.
• Dedicated to quality – whether it is a good user experience or robust code, we never cut corners.
• Hard-working – when it comes to getting stuff done, we like to roll up our sleeves.
• Fun – we like to laugh, socialise and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
What do we offer in return?
• Friendly, smart and hard-working team.
• Central London location (Islington – Angel).
• 25 days holidays (+ bank holidays).
• Medical insurance.
• Gym membership.
• Full kitchen facilities.
• Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
• Roof terrace for hot summer days.
• Free bar to unwind after a busy week.
• Competitive salary.
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, apply via https://bit-zesty.workable.com/j/6E79877FD2
Please include a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Recent jobs at Bit Zesty Ltd
- UX Designer at Bit Zesty Ltd in London 05-07-2018