at Bit Zesty Ltd in London
We are a digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We’ve been helping government, charities, corporates and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009.
Relationships, innovation and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. And our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
What is it like being a UX Designer Designer at Bit Zesty?
At Bit Zesty, being a UX Designer is about design thinking, communication and attention to detail. It is about creating digital products and services – including web apps, websites and mobile apps – that meet our clients’ user and organisational needs.
We are looking for more than one UX Designer/Consultant, so depending on your exact skills and experience, you will do some of the below activities:
- Work closely with Product/Delivery Manager and clients helping them achieve product vision.
- Run ideation workshops, create user journey maps and service blueprints to get a shared understanding.
- Conduct, or oversee, user research work – including user interviews, usability tests, surveys, research reports and personas.
- Do, or oversee, sketching, wireframing, prototyping by following UX best practices, for example, those advocated by GDS.
- Create visually appealing UI using Adobe tools or Sketch; if possible, write HTML & CSS code.
- Estimate work, prepare and update UX project plans; help with bids and proposals.
- Keep up to date with the latest UX practices and contribute to the company’s blog.
To succeed in this role, you should be:
- Educated to a University Degree level (First or upper second class).
- Experienced as UX Designer (minimum three years).
- Willing to be “the UX team of one” as well as work as part of a larger UX project team.
- Organised, happy to work with details.
- Comfortable working under time pressure and meeting deadlines.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
- Great teammate – we appreciate and always help each other.
- Acting with integrity – we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Smart – we are critically thinking individuals who can problem solve and learn new industries as well as concepts easily.
- Dedicated to quality – whether it is a good user experience or robust code, we never cut corners.
- Hard-working – when it comes to getting stuff done, we are happy to roll up our sleeves.
- Fun – we like to laugh, socialise and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
What do we offer in return?
- Friendly, smart and hard-working team.
- Central London location (Islington – Angel).
- 25 days holidays (+bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Full kitchen facilities.
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy week.
- Competitive salary.
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, apply via https://bit-zesty.workable.com/j/EAB0ADEBD2
Please include a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV and portfolio.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Recent jobs at Bit Zesty Ltd
- Product Manager / Delivery Manager at Bit Zesty Ltd in London 05-07-2018