Copywriter and Content Strategist
at Crumbs Media in London
(₤20000 - ₤23000 per year)
Crumbs Media is a venture-backed, strategic marketing agency tasked with acquiring high value customers for clients in some of the UK’s most competitive niche markets. As part of this team, you work with ambitious individuals with a background in Digital Strategy, UI/UX and SEO (on-page/off-page). Your goal is to help build the best content pages on the Internet, and to understand how your content can be optimised to convert readers into customers. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and compelling storytelling paired with creative visuals, you strive to create intuitive experiences that are unseen on the web.
The agency’s founder used to lead a team of digital specialists at Google before he left the company to start Crumbs Media where you will be joining the team as one of its first full-time employees. Backed through venture capital, Crumbs Media is set up for growth and so is your position!
As a Copywriter and Content Strategist, you’ll use your copywriting skills to develop fascinating and engaging informational content pages. You will also manage the workflow with external content writers including order management, quality assurance, and overall strategy.
Know the reader. Know the magic. Connect the two. We approach marketing from a user’s perspective. Our job is to develop web content that not only attract visitors but convert the very same visitors into paying customers. Think social proof, personalisation and psychological biases. Long story short, we want to change the game!
- Craft compelling web content
- Help define overall content strategy
- Work closely with external graphic designers on visuals that complement your content
- Help manage the workflow with external content writers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Copywriting experience ideally in a competitive industry
- Experience working with external teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge in SEO (on-page and/or off-page)
- Basic knowledge in HTML
If you don’t meet our desired qualifications don’t hold back from applying. We strongly believe that you can grow within your role and we run frequent trainings on SEO, HTML, Photoshop and more.
What it’s like to work here
At Crumbs Media, you will be based steps away from Chancery Lane tube station (Central Line) and within walking distance to the City and Soho. Look forward to spending your day in a private office space within the WeWork community and enjoy funky hangout areas, spa water and snacks all day long, beer and prosecco on tab, and … wait for it … your very own barista!
You will also have free access to weekly classes such as Yoga and Pilates, TED-style talks, discounts on various membership fees (e.g. gym), and an app to mingle with people from other start-ups in the building.
On top of all that, we try to treat people pretty well. All roles at Crumbs Media come with:
- Competitive base salary
- Semi-annual bonus paid out in June and December
- Flexible working hours
- A shiny new MacBook Air
- 20 paid holidays (Keep reading, it doesn’t stop here)
- Paid 3 day weekends, all year long (We close the office on the last Friday of every single month. Enjoy!)
- Paid Christmas break (We close the office between Christmas and NYE and pay you to not come in)
- Dog-friendly office
How to apply
All jobs at Crumbs Media start with submitting your CV, and progressing to an on-site interview. Once interviewed, we let you know our decision quickly!