Digital Product Manager
at Poplify in London
Poplify is a leading digital consultancy that helps forward thinking people realise their organisation’s growth potential by designing, building and scaling innovative digital businesses. We have helped build award winning startups to supporting digital transformation in global institutions. See www.poplify.com to find out more.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to make a real impact, working closely with our clients and our internal design and development teams to guide the development of client’s digital products from conception to launch and beyond.
As part of being a Product Manager, you will be coordinating with clients to help bridge the technical and business worlds as you design digital services that customers will love. To be successful in this role, you have:
- A passion for problem solving and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development, whilst focusing on cost efficiencies and industry best practice.
- A high level understanding of how technology can be used to impact businesses today.
- Outstanding communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Eliciting, analysing, challenging and refining product requirements from our clients.
- Define customer journeys and User Experience (UX).
- Act as go-to person for both our clients and the technical leads, managing relationships with developers, marketing professionals and management
- Deliver smooth product launches within budget, by achieving time and scale economies;
- Facilitating technical discussions with internal stakeholders
- Ensure you are regularly keeping on top of consumer trends and wider technology trends the competitive landscape and customer behaviour so that you can inform client’s roadmaps
- Suggest and implement new features for clients that involve cost reduction and process efficiencies
- Participate in sales pitches
What you need
- Experience in project management or digital strategy (user experience design, business analysis) with a focus on application development.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- An organised and structured approach to everything you do.
- A history of working hard and problem solving.
What you’ll get
- A salary between £28k to £32k depending on experience.
- Performance based bonus
- Work directly with CEOs and entrepreneurs of venture backed startups to senior managers in leading organisations.
- Work in our London office in Shoreditch with a fun and friendly team of over 11 people.
- Work closely with our offshore development team in India.
- Generous perks and holidays
- Ongoing training and investment in your growth
How to apply?
If reading this job post has got you excited then apply with your CV and covering letter explaining why you want to work at Poplify and why you think you will be perfect for joining this team.
Recent jobs at Poplify
- UX/UI/Content Designer at Poplify in London 09-07-2018