at Airts in Edinburgh
We’re all about eliminating wasted effort. We don’t believe people’s valuable time should be spent on tasks that can be done more efficiently and effectively by software. So we created Braid, our intelligent planning platform.
Our customers are large Professional Services organisations and teams. They use Braid to plan, schedule, and run their projects in a way that achieves the highest levels of customer satisfaction, profitability, and employee happiness.
Why we’re hiring
With multiple customer implementations running in parallel, coupled with our ongoing product development, we have many plates to keep spinning. That’s where you come in!
We need a project leader, and we mean a leader in the true sense. You’ll be at the helm, accountable for steering customer implementation projects to a successful conclusion and leading/coordinating/wrangling senior customer representatives, software developers, business analysts, IT infrastructure specialists, trainers, and salespeople.
Your job is to make sure everyone is collaborating effectively and heading in the right direction. It’s no small challenge!
- Organised, detail-oriented, and great at coordinating technology implementations.
- Big picture aware, and renowned for spotting the icebergs nobody else has noticed.
- Comfortable asking tough questions of the team and holding them to account. They’ll respect you for that, because of your dedication to their success.
- An excellent communicator, able to establish trust with and motivate just about anyone. Your solid track record will be evidence of that.
Bonus points if you have
- A formal qualification in project management.
- Dabbled in software development previously.
- Worked in a Big Four or Management Consulting environment.
- Experienced projects where winning “hearts and minds” was important.
We are a small but growing company. We are a minnow selling to whales, and that sometimes brings high-pressure situations. But we love our fun, flat and friendly workplace, where we are welcoming to all.
Braid is a great product, but that isn’t enough. A smooth implementation is vital to ensure Braid is perceived well and adopted widely. This is your opportunity to define and own that process. Everyone here is growing personally as the company grows, so if that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to see your CV and cover email.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.