at Airts in Edinburgh
We’re all about eliminating wasted effort. We don’t believe people’s valuable time should be spent on tasks that can be done more efficiently and effectively by software. So we created Braid, our intelligent planning platform.
Our customers are large Professional Services organisations and teams. They use Braid to plan, schedule, and run their projects in a way that achieves the highest levels of customer satisfaction, profitability, and employee happiness.
Why we’re hiring
Implementing Braid represents a radical change for our customers, and involves process, system and mindset change. That’s why we need multi-talented Business Analysts in our team.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll work on these implementation projects, deploying Braid to hundreds or thousands of users within large and complex organisations. You will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding what the customer requires to run their business successfully, and to make sure that they get it from Braid.
Inside Airts, you will use the insight you gain from our customers to be their champion and voice, playing a meaningful role in influencing product direction.
- Able to develop strong collaborative relationships with our customers, so that you work as one team.
- Detail oriented and able to grasp technical concepts so that you can configure our product for our customers.
- An adept problem-solver, able to think on your feet and ask probing questions to uncover requirements where we do not have clarity.
- Credible and able to influence, so that you can challenge customers when they are considering a course of action that may not be the right one.
- Comfortable working independently and able to organise and facilitate design and analysis workshops.
- Experienced in software implementation or IT transformation projects.
Bonus points if you have
- Worked in a Big Four or Management Consulting environment (even if in a different role).
- Dabbled in software development previously.
- Experienced projects where winning “hearts and minds” was important.
We are a small but growing company. We are a minnow selling to whales, and that sometimes brings high-pressure situations. But we love our fun, flat and friendly workplace, where we are welcoming to all.
Braid is a great product, but that isn’t enough. It needs to slot in perfectly to our customer’s business to ensure that it is perceived well and adopted widely. This is your opportunity to make that happen, which is critical to how we scale. Everyone here is growing personally as the company grows, so if that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to see your CV and cover email.