at Airts in Edinburgh
We’re all about eliminating wasted effort. We don’t believe people’s valuable time should be spent on tasks that can be done more efficiently and effectively by software. So we created Braid, our intelligent planning platform.
Our customers are large Professional Services organisations and teams. They use Braid to plan, schedule, and run their projects in a way that achieves the highest levels of customer satisfaction, profitability, and employee happiness.
Why we’re hiring
To date, we’ve generated leads through manual outreach campaigns, our network, and very positive word of mouth referrals (the source of our biggest deals).
As a small company, we’ve opened doors into some of the world’s largest consulting firms and the UK’s biggest banks. Strict procurement rules have been bent to let Braid through, which we are deeply humbled by and super excited about in equal measure! This all suggests now is the time to raise our profile and capitalise on broader global opportunities, which we need you to lead.
As Marketing Director, you will work closely with the CCO to create the marketing strategy, which you will then execute. You may have done this elsewhere so can get going quickly, or maybe you’re ready to make that step up – we’re keen to hear from both levels of experience.
- Seriously excited at the prospect of raising the Airts profile, with a multitude of questions and ideas that will propel us onto the world stage.
- Ready to convince huge organisations that we’re able to fix their problems and, in some cases, educate them on what those problems are. (The amount of hard work and energy required to do that is pure incentive for you.)
- Focused on building a marketing machine whose purpose is to generate sales leads and enable the company’s growth.
- Imaginative by nature and able to create unique campaigns, tailored to any audience.
- An accomplished writer, capable of crafting engaging blog and website copy on a regular basis.
- Willing to get stuck in and keen to learn how everything works before building your team.
- Comfortable with what it takes to market and sell enterprise software, specifically: navigating large companies with complex and opaque org structures; educating the market on how we’re different; and maintaining marketing efforts throughout long sales processes.
- Continuously learning, improving, and willing to try out new techniques in our collaborative environment (looking locally and far beyond the UK shores for your inspiration).
We are a small but growing company. We are a minnow selling to whales, and that sometimes brings high-pressure situations. But we love our fun, flat and friendly workplace, where we are welcoming to all.
This is an opportunity to truly influence how we scale our business, which is critical to achieving our ambitions over the next few years. Everyone here is growing personally as the company grows. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to see your CV and cover email.