Europe University Relations Associate
at CRCC Asia in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
Position: Europe University Relations Associate
Start Date: ASAP (ongoing recruitment)
CRCC Asia currently 8 office locations worldwide supporting admissions, university relations, program development and in country support. CRCC Asia employs a diverse workforce from over 10 different countries working within multiple time zones allowing for cross-cultural collaboration and expertise. The role of Europe University Relations Associate will be based in our London Office.
CRCC Asia is looking for a passionate individual looking to enter the field of international education. The Europe University Relations Associate will be responsible for growing CRCC Asia’s network of partner universities outside of the UK – focusing on Europe. They will support these universities as they develop study abroad and internship programs in Asia.
An interest and passion for international education, study abroad programs, Asia, business development and marketing, will be highly favoured.
Due to the requirements of the role, alongside English you will need to speak at least one European language at an advanced level. Italian, French and/or Spanish are preferred
- Develop relations and promote partnerships with European universities/institutions for our internship programs
- Working with university partners to build a framework for our Internship programs centered around 5 learning outcomes – Employability, Cultural Agility, China Knowledge, Sector Specific Knowledge and Global Guanxi.
- Attend international education conferences and related networking events to promote CRCC Asia as an international education program leader
- Account manage university partners – including sending regular program participant updates to universities
- Writing content for international education proposals and present at conferences and events on behalf of CRCC Asia
- Formulate strategy and conduct offline marketing trips to universities, including: careers fairs, study abroad fairs, graduate/internship presentations, international employability seminars
- Support advising sessions over the phone with applicants to ensure eligibility for CRCC Asia’s Programs.
- Support management of participant applicant information within CRM system
- Ability to research and learn key employment and industry trends of our program locations to best advise students and universities of opportunities
- We don’t expect you to have sales, marketing, or business development experience, but it would be helpful!
- Highly motivated: you’ll be passionate about promoting and selling our programs to students and universities
- Up for a challenge: we’ll give you as much responsibility as you can handle, as soon as you’re ready.
- Proactive and resourceful: You don’t like hanging around waiting for things to happen – you get out there and make things happen!
- Passionate: You have some experience studying and/or working abroad, and want to share those stories with potential participants
- Linguist! Alongside English, you will need to speak at least one European language at an advanced level (Italian, French and/or Spanish are preferred)
- Experiencing using Excel and/or a CRM system in previous work or internships
- You must be a university graduate and have existing right to work in the United Kingdom
- Opportunity to apply for internal short term relocation after 6 months of employment supporting program teams on the ground in China, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, and the UK
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and diverse team that loves to celebrate their wins together including team outings when goals met
How to Apply:
Please include the following items:
- Resume (pdf)
- Cover letter including your professional experience specifically how it relates to the duties listed in this job description, international travel experience, and anything else you find pertinent to your candidate profile.
- Start date availability
- Phone number and best time to reach you