University Relations Associate
at CRCC Asia in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
Position: University Relations Associate
Start Date: ASAP (ongoing recruitment)
CRCC Asia currently 8 office locations worldwide supporting admissions, university relations, program development and in country support. CRCC Asia employs a diverse workforce from over 10 different countries working within multiple time zones allowing for cross-cultural collaboration and expertise. The role of University Relations Associate will be based in our London Office.
CRCC Asia is looking for a passionate individual looking to enter the field of international education. The University Relations Associate will be responsible for growing CRCC Asia’s network of partner universities both within and outside of the UK – focusing on Europe. They will support these universities (and their students) as they develop study abroad and internship programs in Asia.
An interest and passion for international education, short-term programs, Asia, business development and marketing, will be highly favoured.
- Support the UK Partnerships Manager with account management and business development within the UK
- Develop new relations and create partnerships with universities/institutions in mainland Europe, working with them to build a framework for Internship programs centered around CRCC Asia’s 5 Key Learning Outcomes – Employability, Cultural Agility, China Knowledge, Sector Specific Knowledge and Global Networks.
- Attend international education conferences and related networking events to promote CRCC Asia as an international education program leader
- Assist with the account management of current university partners – including sending regular program participant updates to universities
- Assist in the research and writing of content for international education proposals and present at conferences and events on behalf of CRCC Asia
- Formulate strategy and conduct offline marketing trips to universities, including: careers fairs, study abroad fairs, graduate/internship presentations, international employability seminars
- Support advising sessions over the phone with applicants to ensure eligibility for CRCC Asia’s Programs.
- Support management of participant applicant information within CRM system
- Ability to research and learn key employment and industry trends of our program locations to best advise students and universities of opportunities
- We don’t expect you to have sales, marketing, or business development experience, but it would be helpful!
- Highly motivated: you’ll be passionate about promoting and selling our programs to students and universities
- Up for a challenge: we’ll give you as much responsibility as you can handle, as soon as you’re ready.
- Proactive and resourceful: You don’t like hanging around waiting for things to happen – you get out there and make things happen!
- Passionate: You have some experience studying and/or working abroad, and want to share those stories with potential participants
- Linguist! Not essential but advantageous if you speak an additional European language
- Experiencing using Excel and/or a CRM system in previous work or internships
- You must be a university graduate and have existing right to work in the United Kingdom
- Opportunity to apply for internal short term relocation after 6 months of employment supporting program teams on the ground in China, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, and the UK
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and diverse team that loves to celebrate their wins together including team outings when goals met
How to Apply:
Please include the following items:
- Resume (pdf)
- Cover letter including your professional experience specifically how it relates to the duties listed in this job description, international travel experience, and anything else you find pertinent to your candidate profile.
- Start date availability
- Phone number and best time to reach you