Enterprise Sales - Subscriptions
at Skills Matter in London
We are looking for a talented, experienced Enterprise Sales Executive with Subscription Sales experience to join us due to an expansion in our product offering.
Excellent Basic Salary, Uncapped Commission with realistic OTE.
In addition to engaging with our current members, partners, supporters and sponsors you will also be responsible for identifying new clients who may benefit from our offerings.
You will be excited by prospecting and building relationships with these clients through the 360 process.
Since this is the first role at this level in the team you will be in the enviable position of working in a *greenfield territory.*
You will open doors to London’s most innovative start-ups, tech businesses retail, media and finance companies to assist them in finding ways for their tech teams to harness and fulfil their true potential through learning, collaborating and training!
- Identifying New clients whose Tech Teams would benefit from our offerings.
- Building relationships with new and existing clients.
- You will be responsible for closing large deals, from £200,000 to £500,000 +
- Working with several members of the organisation you are selling to, all levels but particularly ensuring tech team and C-Suite are fully bought in.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations, both in-person and virtually.
- Whilst you will have some existing clients to work with you will also be required to carry out your own lead generation
- Managing the entire sales cycle from start to close
- Reviewing sales performance (own)
- Achieving monthly and annual targets
- Significant Experience in selling subscription-based licensing
- Extensive experience in selling into complex accounts.
- Demonstrable experience building fantastic relationships, particularly as this cycle can take up to 6-12 months.
- An interest in or passion for Technology
- Have an entrepreneurial flair
- Outstanding communicator
- Ambitious and keen to learn new skills
- Target driven
- A personality! We are a fun bunch and looking for like-minded people.
- Ideally you will be degree level educated (or equivalent)
- Have Experience in sales in a Tech organisation or selling Tech into organisations
Why join our team?
Apart from working in a Greenfield Territory with HUGE earning potential (UNCAPPED COMMISSION) and realistic OTE you will be working with an industry respected Head of Sales and a team of like-minded people who are all pulling in the same direction.
Are we healthily competitive? Yes! Will we stab you in the back to ‘get the deal’? Absolutely not!
We want you to be the best that you can be, you will receive training (both on the job and external) and there is potential to lead a sales/accounts team should you want to!
If this is not enough you will also receive the following benefits:-
- 22 days annual holiday, increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days per year.
- Contributory pension (up to 2.5%).
- Healthy Snacks and drinks provided in the office.
- Table Tennis and our own fully licensed bar on site.
- One of the perks of working for a company that runs events is the extra food that is often provided by professional caterers – think mini salmon and cream cheese bagels, croissants, Thai green curry, chilli, doughnuts – delicious!
- Participate in the company private health scheme with subsidised Virgin Gym membership;
- Smart Phone allowance – £35 per month to operate your own smart phone.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Fun Forum – monthly team events – recent events include Cheese and Wine tasting night, Games night, Ping pong tournament, Hawaiian fun…
- Seasonal company events – Summer party, Christmas party etc
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
You MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Recent jobs at Skills Matter
- F,P&A Analyst - Scale up tech focussed company at Skills Matter in London 12-06-2018
- Sponsorship Sales Executive at Skills Matter in London 12-07-2018
- Sales Executive - Training Courses/Sponsorship/Conferences at Skills Matter in London 12-07-2018
- Social Media Marketeers x 3 at Skills Matter in London 13-07-2018
- Content and Copy Creator at Skills Matter in London 13-07-2018