iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over £800 million to over 25,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
At iwoca, we really love our customers, we want them to have the best possible experience. Our Customer Success Advisors will be responsible for ensuring that no customer is left unattended and that every call is diverted to the appropriate team. You'll also be tasked with engaging with our customers and using your sales ability to ensure all customers are knowledgeable about our product.
* Ability to work autonomously and without direct supervision
* Previous experience in a call centre is desirable
* Strong communication and listening skills with an excellent telephone manner and a passion for delighting customers
* Excellent customer service skills
* Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
* Proactive, motivated, and metrics-driven
* The ability to think outside the box; to make suggestions that will help us improve our processes
* An ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
* Tech savvy
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
* A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
* Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
* A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
* Comprehensive medical insurance through Vitality
* Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
* Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
* Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
* Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
* Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
* Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
* Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
* 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
* The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
* Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance