Legal Sales Executive
at Linkilaw in London
(₤25000 - ₤45000 per year)
Are you driven, enthusiastic and smart? Do you want to work at a fast-growing company with a great culture? Keep reading.
Linkilaw is the legal platform for startups – we provide quality legal assistance to startups at an affordable price!
Started in 2015 by Alexandra Isenegger (Forbes 30 under 30), Linkilaw has quickly gained traction and become a leader in the provision of smart legal services to small businesses in the UK. In early Summer 2017, Linkilaw acquired LawyerFair and experienced 500% growth during that year. For the last 12 months been growing at a rate of 12% month on month.
Linkilaw has been featured in numerous publications including Forbes, TechCrunch, TechCity UK, Inc. Magazine and the Huffington Post. We are a small (and fast growing) team of 10+ people.
We are looking for a Legal Sales professional to join the team and grow sales. We want a driven sales person, who is hungry to close deals without cutting integrity corners. You will be transparent, honest and have the client’s best interest at the heart of the sale. We want someone who is persuasive, a clear communicator, knowledgeable, able to think on their feet and listen well. You’d need to be comfortable with technology, recognise and be fully open to the value of LinkedIn and able to build long term relationships. We are incredibly confident in what we are offering our clients, and the product offering and service delivery speaks for itself. You need to be a hunter to grow opportunities, work closely to listen to clients needs and ensure your sales quota is reached.
Your duties will include:
1. Carrying out initial consultations with businesses and potential clients through phone calls and face to face meetings, to outline the services that Linkilaw provides.
2. Take responsibility for presenting proposals, and outlines of work to be carried out in a clear, professional and personable manner.
3. Take part in roundtable events, workshops, seminars and small conferences for SMEs and Startups that we organise to grow our monthly ongoing clients through this work.
4. May need to attend conferences, exhibitions, and events to identify and meet potential partners. A number of these may be overseas as well as in the UK (e.g. Web Summit, SXSW).
5. Use social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) through social selling to amplify and draw further attention to the work Linkilaw is doing through events to further drum up and grow interest amongst SME’s.
6. Work alongside other team members and external partners and stakeholders.
7. To contribute to the wider strategy of Linkilaw, and to bring forward ideas for improvement and growth demonstrating a can-do attitude.
Previous startup and/or legal experience.
Ease of communication – you must enjoy speaking with clients on the phone.
Ability to listen and empathise with client issues.
Organisation – you will need to chase clients and keep track of your schedule.
Flexibility – we work to the lean startup mantra of Build, Measure and Learn. You need to have a Love for technology, an ease with the phone and the ability and enjoyment to look for constant areas of marginal gains for improvement.
You would be a good fit if you read our values and thought ‘yeah, that’s me’. You must be ready to prioritise these values in your decision-making in this role.
1. HIT Value- Honesty, Integrity, Transparency
2. Communicate Fearlessly
3. Love Ourselves and Love our Customers
4. Never Stop Learning
6. Live with Resilience, Embrace Brilliance
7. Think for Yourself, Think as a Team
Read our values in further detail here: http://linkilaw.com/our-values/
Join a fantastic team and become part of our Linkilaw family.
Base Salary – £25k – £35-45k OTE
Recent jobs at Linkilaw
- Sales Specialist at Linkilaw in London 23-07-2018