Key Account Manager
at Catapult in London
(₤25000 - ₤35000 per year)
If you’re looking for a new challenge at a fast growing venture backed start-up, where no two days are ever the same and you can make a real impact from day one, then click apply to join our Key Account Management Team in our amazing London office.
At Catapult, we are on a mission to build the best part-time job. We are doing this by giving our candidates full control, flexibility and freedom to choose when, where and how much they want to work. As a temporary staffing platform, we work with the UK’s leading employers across retail, hospitality, and events industries. Amongst our rapidly growing client base are companies such as Topshop, Clarks, River Island, Honest Burgers, Marriott, Hilton, and Virgin Atlantic.
We strongly believe that forging strong client relationships and providing the best client support is essential in achieving that goal. As a Key Account Manager for the high street retail segment, you will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with the increasingly large clients that we acquire.
• Manage and grow a portfolio of key accounts in the high street retail sector by forging and nurturing client relationships, and work directly with clients to enhance their experience and performance with Catapult
• Manage daily client services by collaborating with and supervising the operations team on the client’s needs
• Onboard new clients brought in by the sales team
• Collect client feedback and collaborate with the Product to change our product and our practices for the better
• Work closely with our operations and sales team to optimise KAM and client onboarding processes
• Proactively use data, trend analysis and relationships to identify client problems then implement solutions
You’re a Catapult person
At Catapult we’re passionate about our mission, driven to continuously grow, and confident and professional in the way we handle all stakeholders. As the voice of the brand towards our clients you embody this in everything you do!
You’re a relationship builder
You are a people-person with impressive vocal and written communication skills. You build rapport naturally across all levels of seniority and are highly empathic in the way you handle your clients’ frustrations and needs
You’re a multitasker
You are able to handle multiple clients issues, projects and tasks at once, and prioritise effectively how your time is best spent to improve your clients’ experience with Catapult.
You see the bigger picture
You can act fast to drive resolution on escalated client issues, but you can also take a step back and reflect on whether our processes and decisions that brought us there are the right way forward to improve client experience.
Nice to haves
• We would love if you have 1-3 years of account or relationship management experience
• We are all very passionate about working in a fast-paced and ever-changing start-up environment. It is ideal if you have worked in a start-up before or have a great interest in start-ups and technology platforms
• At Catapult we’re all high achievers who love to learn – ideally you’d have a degree in a subject you’re passionate about from a top University.
• Base salary between £25 – 35,000 (depending on experience)
• Generous bonus structure – depending on performance
• 25-days holiday
• Receive share options in Catapult -> participate in the upside of a tech company
• Get your own Macbook (feel free to use at home)
• Opportunity to work remotely one day a week
• Weekly dinner, company-wide breakfasts, unlimited drinks and snacks in the office, and regular social events.
• Join an ambitious yet fun and social team in our amazing office in Angel (including 2 rooftop terraces)
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining how your skillset and experience matches the job responsibilities and key competencies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent jobs at Catapult
- Part qualified accountant - German speaker at Catapult in London 24-07-2018
- Customer Operations - German Speaker at Catapult in London 14-08-2018
- Candidate Operations Intern at Catapult in London 14-08-2018
- Candidate Training Specialist at Catapult in London 14-08-2018