Supplier Acquisition Manager
at BIZZBY in London
At BIZZBY we love to hustle and getting stuff done with a lean and efficient team. Our mission is to connect the world to services, on-demand. The market opportunity is huge, worth over $500B globally and we’re on our way to conquer it, solving some big problems along the way.
We’re a well funded tech success story launched in London and expanding both nationally and globally. Our award-winning Apps offer consumers immediate access to 50+ services at the tap of a button. Conversely, our Supplier Apps offer tradespeople easy access to real jobs without any charges – no subscriptions or paying for leads.
We’re expanding via partnerships with major retailers, insurance companies, energy providers and estate agents by providing them with elegant white-label solutions and access to a strong network of professional tradespeople across the UK and internationally.
About The Role
We’re looking for a smart and dynamic individual with a background in sales, marketing and ideally building supply networks. As our Supplier Acquisition Manager, you will be helping us further expand and engage our network of suppliers both within the UK and internationally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating regular outbound email campaigns
- Optimising for copy, subject line, time of day and day of week campaigns are sent
- Creating marketing materials that drive higher conversions from first send
- Interacting with tradespeople via email and telephone with the aim of getting them registered to the BIZZBY platform (for FREE!)
- Where necessary identifying and liaising with freelancers and 3rd party providers for translations, leads, data enrichment, etc.
- Project managing international campaigns (translations, localised research on regulations, requirements and government schemes, hiring multilingual resource etc.)
You should have previous experience with:
- Email marketing
- Sales over the phone and email
- Lead generation
- Analytics – measuring and tracking performance and conversion using Excel and other data visualisation tools
- Building and scaling physical supply networks
- Working in a start-up or scale-up
You will be primarily located at our office in Shoreditch (East London) but as part of your role you may also be travelling around the UK and internationally.
FREE gym membership
FREE breakfast and snacks
Cool office in the heart of Shoreditch
Fun social culture
Join The Team
If you are interested drop us a note telling us about yourself, the relevant experience you’ve had for this role and why you’d like to join. Please make sure to download one of our Apps and give it a spin before you apply – tell us what you like and what you don’t like.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a CV, just send us a link to your LinkedIn and Twitter profiles.