Graduate Customer Success Manager
at Goodlord in London
(₤25000 - ₤27500 per year)
Goodlord’s looking for a customer-centric and commercially astute Graduate Customer Success Manager to join our industry leading Customer Success team.
Our Customer Success team manages our valuable customer relationships, turning estate agents into Goodlord evangelists. They are responsible for helping new customers get to know our platform inside out, and consulting on their early platform use. Once customers are up and running, they make sure agencies maximise the value they’re getting from Goodlord. The role is dynamic and varied and daily priorities can change rapidly dependent on customer requirements. To succeed in this role, you will need to think and operate at a strategic level whilst making pragmatic tactical decisions to support day-to-day customer interactions.
In this role, you’ll get to know our customers inside out, and ensure we’re always one step ahead of their needs. This is a fast-paced role where no two days are ever quite the same – on any given day, you’ll be troubleshooting user queries, taking care of customer escalations, working through customer renewals, managing advocacy campaigns and supporting the launch of new product features.
- Supporting our customers, who are changing the way they do business by using Goodlord’s products and services
- Working proactively on solving challenging external and internal issues to identify and implement creative solutions for our customers
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product, ensuring feedback flows from Customer Success to the relevant business and product teams
- Working cross-functionally within the company to develop process and improve customer experience
- Collaborating with the sales and technology team members to design and implement new product features
- Up-selling additional product features and longer contracts to existing clients
- Using data to measure the success of our training and customer satisfaction
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of a role in commercial/customer success, ideally within a fast paced SaaS software environment
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Experience demonstrating a flexible approach to problems whilst on the phone or with customers
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine examine quantitative and qualitative feedback and propose solutions
- Familiarity with Customer Success KPIs (including churn, MRR, ARR and NPS)
- Organised and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once