Junior Project Manager (Digital Product Agency)
at Bit Zesty Ltd in London
(₤24000 - ₤35000 per year)
We are London based, digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We’ve been helping government, charities, corporates and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009.
Relationships, innovation and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. And our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
Our Junior Project Manager role is the ideal position if you want to start or have recently started a career in Digital/IT Project Management.
What is it like being a Junior Project Manager at Bit Zesty?
At Bit Zesty, being a Junior Project Manager is about analytical thinking, attention to detail, communication, taking charge and reliability. It is about helping Product Manager deliver great digital products for our clients on time and budget, by practising Agile and Lean methodologies. You will:
- Participate in client meetings, continuously communicate with clients, and manage their expectations.
- Be involved in requirements gathering; write user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Run daily team meetings, explain requirements to developers, be available to answer any questions.
- Make sure that software deliverables meet client and quality requirements by continuously testing features.
- Keep project plans/boards up to date; monitor project estimates versus actuals.
- Prepare project documents, for example, training materials, diagrams.
- Triage incoming support requests; deal with any urgent issues in case a project manager looking after that client is absent.
To succeed in this role, you should be:
- Educated to degree level (1st or upper second class).
- Interested in a career in Project Management in a technical environment.
- Interested in technology and user experience.
- Impeccable communication skills – written and verbal.
- Assertiveness – you need to communicate politely and confidently.
- Analytical mind – you will need to analyse and solve problems.
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work across a diverse number of projects and keep within tight deadlines.
- Ability to take the initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Digital Project Management/BA/QA or related role would be an advantage (but it is not essential).
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
- Great teammate – we appreciate and always help each other.
- Acting with integrity – we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Smart – we are critically thinking individuals who can problem solve and learn new industries as well as concepts easily.
- Committed to quality – whether it is a good user experience, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused – for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Fun-loving – we like to laugh, socialise and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
What do we offer in return?
- Friendly, smart and hard-working team.
- Central London location (Islington – Angel).
- 25 days holidays (+bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Full kitchen facilities.
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy week.
- £24K-£35K per year (depending on experience).
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.