at Inspiral in London
(₤35 - ₤45 per year)
Inspiral is a venture-backed company that empowers people around the world to share knowledge and skills instantly. Become a cook, fix appliances, assemble furniture – learn any task in seconds. Instant knowledge. Practical science fiction.
We are a unique founding team featuring a unicorn founder, a growth hacker, and a technology wizard. As a cherry on top, we are lucky to be joined by an incredible advisory board and support network featuring some of London’s top entrepreneurs.
With our platform, we are looking to reshape the user behavior of a generation, which is why we are looking for a genius UX/UI Designer to join our small team and help shape the future of instant education.
For this role we ideally look for:
- Passion for tech-for-good products and building something meaningful
- User-centric, feedback-driven, iterative approach to problem-solving
- Experience designing mobile and web applications
- Ability to deliver designs which can be easily translated into code
- Understanding of social media platforms and their experience
- Proactive attitude towards your work
- Creativity and ability to learn fast
Nice to have’s:
- Experience in branding and story-telling
- Previous projects in collaboration with mobile developers
- Rapid prototyping skills using Marvel, Invision, or similar tools
- Enthusiasm for content creation on platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Youtube
In your application please include:
- Any online profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- A description of your professional experience (LinkedIn, CV, or similar)
- No long cover letter needed (we prefer meeting you)
We love people with experience. But even more, we love people who love our open culture and working together as a team. We are looking for ambitious self-starters with a growth mindset who are enthusiastic about our mission and think on a truly global scale.
You will be working directly together with the co-founding team featuring one of Europe’s top tech entrepreneurs. If you love creating the future of instant education as much as we do – apply now and let’s grab a coffee!
Mobile Application Design, Rapid Prototyping, UI/UX Design, Logo and Branding Design
Recent jobs at Inspiral
- Community Relationship Manager at Inspiral in London 06-08-2018
- Product Marketeer at Inspiral in London 06-08-2018
- Social Media/Community Manager at Inspiral in London 17-09-2018