Partnership Development Representative
at Reposit in London
(₤23000 - ₤30000 per year)
Who you are
An ambitious individual who wants to contribute to making an immediate impact at an exciting fintech startup as opposed to joining a corporate firm and becoming ‘another cog in the wheel.’ You also are:
- A natural people person who has an excellent work ethic and thrives in an autonomous environment
- Commercially aware
- A targets oriented person, who welcomes extra earning possibilities
- A person that can adapt quickly to overcome challenges and hurdles
- Someone who can work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Humble, self aware and views constructive feedback as a positive tool to improve
Who we are
Reposit is a FinTech startup disrupting the property industry, making renting fairer and more affordable for tenants. We’re renters ourselves and got tired of the clunky process involved in renting alongside the lack of transparency in the entire process.
We have recently closed a round of funding, so it couldn’t be a more exciting time to join our small yet rapidly growing team.
We’re lucky to have a smart, motivated team that is very friendly and approachable. We love bouncing ideas off each other and having an open culture where everyone’s opinion is valued and no-one feels intimidated to ask the ‘stupid questions’.
We believe our team should be empowered to make their own decisions and choose the best way to solve real world problems. You’ll be given guidance where needed, but ultimately you have the power and responsibility to make an impact in your own way.
Aside from work we enjoy ranking the local food and coffee spots, team drinks on a Friday and the occasional Honest Burger or curry after work.
This is a prospecting and sales role, not a hard-sell (our product is free). Your primary goal as a Partnerships Development Representative will be to:
Prospect new partners, using our existing processes
Make initial calls to partners to open relationships and book demos of the platform
Work closely with your partnerships manager to turn the prospect into an active partner
You’ll be the first impression the company makes on potential partners, using your personality and creativity to turn them into life-long partners. You’ll work towards targets, and be rewarded for hitting them. As the role develops, you’ll start to shadow on meetings and to run the entire Sales cycle. Partnerships Representative’s who consistently hit target will have the opportunity to progress to Partnerships Manager in approx. six months.
What we’re looking for
- Commercially minded with a strong interest in FinTech and/or PropTech
- Excellent rapport building abilities and relationship building skills
- Persistence and determination
- Organised, able to manage own workload and meet targets and deadlines
- Eager to learn more and always looking to better themselves
Nice to have
- Recent graduate(any subject) with a minimum of a 2.1
- Experience in sales/business management/finance
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience in the property industry with a focus on lettings
- If you have a wider knowledge of the Shoreditch curry scene that would be great as we are quite limited( still got love for the Shoreditch spicery though)
Benefits and fun stuff!
- 23k-24k basic salary + commission & bonuses
- Free Macbook
- 28 days + bank holidays
- Office right in the heart of Shoreditch
- Flexible working hours
- Company away days
If you wish to apply. please respond to this advert with your C.V. and a short cover note