Customer Care Champion
at Cornerstone in London
(₤23000 - ₤24000 per year)
Hello, we’re Cornerstone
We sell our own high-quality range of grooming, wellbeing and dental products on a flexible, regular subscription at cornerstone.co.uk. Having started from our founder’s kitchen table with a £5,000 loan, we now have 170,000 subscribers around the UK and a team of 30 in our London HQ.
What we’re looking for
Customer care is the at the heart of what we do and we’re looking for someone who will go out of their way to delight our members.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be handling our members’ queries over email, live chat and social media.
- You will be the voice of our members, representing their needs to the rest of the business.
- You’ll be spotting patterns and trends in the queries we receive.
- You will be communicating these with examples and context to other teams in the business.
- Our Champions share the responsibility for prioritising the workflow of the whole care team, so you will have to give directions and assign tasks to fellow team members.
A bit more about you
- You get a genuine kick out of helping people.
- You have impeccable written English – we really care about grammar and hitting the right tone.
- You go the extra mile and want to make each and every interaction with a customer count.
- You’re positive, calm and composed under pressure.
- You’re able to step back from your day-to-day tasks to see the bigger picture.
- You’re able to receive and give constructive feedback.
- You’re willing to cover some weekend shifts.
- Ideally you have experience of delivering customer care over email and chat (not essential).
- Ideally you have experience of working in a fast growth environment (not essential).
- Application with your CV and a brief email introducing yourself and your relevant experience.
- Phone interview.
- A short task to complete from home.
- Face-to-face interview with members of the Customer Care team.
- Face-to-face interview with our founder Ollie.
We’re building a working environment and recruitment process that is open to all sections of society. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities for employment regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, disability, family structure, socio-economic status, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis (it’s the law, but it also matters to us).
If you have a disability, caring duties, or any other additional need that require considerations, accommodation or adjustments to our role or recruitment process, please do let us know. And if you have suggestions on how we could improve, we’d really like to hear from you.
What we’re offering
- £23,000 to £24,000 plus a quarterly bonus
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 1 paid day per year to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Personal learning and development budget of £300 per year
- A great office in London Bridge/ Borough, filled with snacks and drinks
- Shower and a Cycle to Work scheme
- Regular team lunches and fun nights out
- Apple laptop
Please note that we will not consider applications without a brief cover letter – we wouldn’t want you to miss out, so do make sure to include a few lines to be considered.