Job Title: Analyst
Location: Central London
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing central London Proptech startup that is expanding constantly.
Company Description: Brickowner is a property investment platform that offers unique real estate investment opportunities to investors as well as providing a complex suite of investor management services to property developers and asset managers. The company has raised numerous investment rounds, and has exponentially increasing revenues. It is seeing active growth and urgently needs an analyst to help review, process, and manage new investments and clients.
Job Description: Brickowner is looking for a full time Analyst to join the team. The role will involve analyzing user data, investor data, property developers and investments for the platform. A precise attention to detail, with analytical skills is essential. The role will involve reporting directly to the COO. This is a full-time position.
Work will include:
• Tracking the key performance indicators (KPI’s) of the business including analysis of investment behavior, patterns of our users and then presenting this to the team on a weekly basis.
• Research, analysis, and verification of property developers and asset managers as well as supporting the due diligence and data gathering for potential investments reviewed to onboard onto the platform. This will involve verification of all statements of facts as evidence according to FCA guidelines.
• Creating financial models for the potential investments that will be placed on the platform i.e. stress test opportunities, taking into account market conditions, delivery risks and investment variables.
• Monitoring existing and closed investments that the platform has funded against the projected timelines, returns, and milestones to flag any anomalies as they arise.
• Overseeing due diligence of new clients and investments, and ongoing diligence during the investment period.
• Constant monitoring of all investment vehicles, associated third parties and risks in order to flag investment concerns as they may arise.
• Ongoing investor administration to ensure good record keeping, accounting and compliance obligations are met.
• Liaising and coordinating with both the COO and the Head of Compliance Requirements
• Strong Organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong mathematical skills, with proficiency in building and understanding financial models.
• Solid excel skills
• Clear communicator
• Confident decision maker
• Team player
Generous remuneration package
Competitive salary including equity package
Friendly work environment located in central London
Fast learning culture due to working within a fast growing start up