Business Development Manager
at Real Links Limited in London
(₤35000 - ₤40000 per year)
Company: Real Links
Job title: Business Development Manager
Responsible to: CEO
Salary: circa £40,000 (depending on experience) plus uncapped commission and share options
About Real Links
Real Links is an innovative SaaS platform which rocket fuels employee referral schemes helping companies make significantly more successful hires through employee referrals.
Our platform is a game changer for businesses as, while employee referrals are 3-4x more likely to be hired, less than 10% of annual hires come through this channel.
This is an exciting time to join the Real Links team as we have recently secured investment and have huge ambitions.
We already work with some of the UK’s largest enterprises including Norton Rose Fulbright and Lloyds Pharmacy and have a strong pipeline of new deals ready to close.
We are driven and passionate about taking advantage of this huge opportunity and turning Real Links into a global and market leading company.
What your role would involve:
• We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work closely with the CEO to design our end to end sales process.
• You’ll have an active client facing position generating leads, completing product demos and negotiating and closing deals.
• You’ll have a high level of autonomy and exposure to all aspects of the business.
• We’re looking for someone that we can build an exceptional sales team around and you’ll have an active role selecting future hires.
• You will be a key player in driving the business into its next phase of growth and there is a real opportunity to develop and take on more responsibility as the business grows.
• You’ll be expected to meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets (KPIs will be managed on a monthly and quarterly basis).
What we are looking for:
• 3+ years’ experience in enterprise SaaS sales.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales KPIs.
• Experience hiring and managing fast growth sales teams.
• Proactive, ambitious and commercially orientated.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail in all aspects of work.
• Excellent networking and presenting abilities.
• Team player who is outgoing and personable.
• Strong people and project management skills.
• Entrepreneurial mind-set.
• Drive and desire to become an integral part of a growing startup.
Recent jobs at Real Links Limited
- Senior Full Stack Software Developer at Real Links Limited in London 17-08-2018
- Business Development Executive at Real Links Limited in London 06-09-2018
- Mid Level Full Stack Software Engineer at Real Links Limited in London 07-09-2018