Business Development Executive
at Brisqq in London
(₤35000 - ₤50000 per year)
Brisqq provides local logistics-as-a-service, enabling retailers to offer same day or future date deliveries and returns in 1-hour timeslots. Our technology takes the pain out of delivery for retailers by connecting them with local, crowdsourced, freelancers, providing 100% visibility over deliveries. Our state-of-the-art security features ensures ultimate peace of mind. We have done 250k+ of deliveries to date in London and count some of the largest names in retail as our customers.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, email outreach, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- BSc/BA degree
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.