Business Development Executive
at Shepper in London
(₤24000 per year)
Shepper is a pioneering data collection and analysis platform based in London Bridge that works across multiple industries, from insurance and retail to the sharing economy ecosystem. Since launching in late 2016 we have already been named a top 100 UK start-up (twice!) and launched operations in over 15 countries across the globe.
We were founded in late 2016 by serial entrepreneurs Carl August Ameln, Ben Prouty and Jan Vanhoutte, and have grown to a team of 12 over the past two years. We are also part of the prestigious Founders Factory Accelerator programme which is run by Lastminute.com co-founder Brent Hoberman and backed by the likes of Aviva, L’Oreal, The Guardian Media Group and easyJet.
Having recently secured VC Series A funding, we are looking to double our team over the next few months in order to support our ambitious growth and international expansion targets. We want Shepper to be an extremely challenging, but enjoyable and fun place to work, and are looking for talented people to join us at this relatively early stage, and become instrumental in growing Shepper across the globe.
We are hiring a Business Development Executive who will focus on finding creative solutions to problems that enterprise companies face, originating relationships with multiple stakeholders and working with them consultatively until they have closed the deal.
Whilst this is mostly an outward looking role, you may also find yourself developing other parts of the business, like solutions, operations or tech. If you see an area that can be improved, it’s up to you to make the change happen.
• 2:1 degree or above from a top 30 UK university – due to the multifaceted nature of the role we need someone with a high level of intellectual capacity
• Highly energetic with the ability to channel that energy productively
• Unendingly curious
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt your style to clients at all levels
• Natural ability to build rapport quickly
• Highly competitive with examples of outsized successes you have had – a 10x growth mindset
• Motivated by originating, developing and closing large deals
Preferred but not required
• Fluency in a European language
• Commercial experience preferred (6-12 months) however if you feel you would be a particularly strong candidate regardless of experience we’d like to hear from you
Most importantly, the candidate should have a passion for start-ups, the business and this role.
If you feel like the above describes you, and you want to join a highly successful team at a vital juncture in the company’s journey please send in a C.V. and cover letter explaining why you would excel in this role.
The Shepper Team
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.