at Ometria in London
Ometria’s mission is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love. We understand the challenges that retailers face, and we offer them a very innovative solution that provides insights on their customers, and tools to reach them more effectively across numerous channels.
Backed by top VC funds and successful entrepreneurs, and working alongside over a hundred of the fastest growing retailers, we are now looking for a Product Designer to deliver innovative solutions to complex retail problems.
Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer and working alongside Ometria’s Engineering team, you will lead UI and UX design to assist with product prototyping, speccing and delivery.
Education – You will gain a deep understanding of the Ometria platform, technologies, user pain points, market opportunities and competition.
- You will prototype wireframes and solutions quickly to test viability of ideas as well as design high-fidelity mockups.
- You will drive the design vision of the product, improving and iterating when necessary.
- You can articulate complex business and user requirements into innovative products by creating interactive flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes, and strategies on how to realise them.
- You will participate in all phases of product, from discovery to delivery to iteration.
Communication – You will be working closely with product, engineering and users to research and ideate solutions.
Reporting – You will measure the success or failure of your work in a quantitative way and implement processes to iterate shipped ideas.
- You have at least 3 years experience designing SaaS products and systems.
- You have the ability to create working prototypes.
- You are able to create high-fidelity mockups and designs.
- You can communicate and measure design work and explain the rationale behind your process.
- Experience in designing usable web-based interfaces, with experience in HTML.
Strong communicator – You communicate and measure design work and explain the rationale behind your process.
Attention to detail – You leave no stone unturned when it comes to ensuring requirements are well thought out and features satisfy customers.
Passion – You have a genuine passion for designing simple, usable products that deliver value to our customers.
We believe that it’s awesome to be here. Here are a few of the benefits that make Ometria a great place to work:
- Unlimited holiday
- Regular socials and activities
- Committees and sports clubs
- Subsidised gym membership
- Personal development budget
- Personal wellness fund
- Salary sacrifice scheme for cycle to work and personal electronics
- Fully stocked kitchen with breakfast, snacks and drinks
- Your choice of equipment
Recent jobs at Ometria
- Part-Time Legal Counsel at Ometria in London 11-02-2019
- Enterprise Business Development Executive at Ometria in London 11-02-2019
- Business Development Executive at Ometria in London 11-02-2019