Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
at LandInsight in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
Are you looking for Opportunity, Culture, Flexibility, Salary, Growth, Inspiration, Development and Respect?
Then take a look at us!
Last year we grew by over 1000%, this year we won Start up of the Year, Fastest growing Business in Proptech, 3rd best SaaS company to work for, Investor in People and Diversity Advocate.
Due to our incredible growth, we’re looking for a Senior Account Manager and an Account Manager to join us and contribute to our success.
About the Company
LandTech is helping the industry build the homes we desperately need by cutting out the inefficiencies in the development process. Our flagship product, Landinsight, helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land within seconds. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (it’s official, we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
In the last 12 months alone, we have grown from 12 employees to 48. Our user base is doubling regularly and already, tens of thousands of homes have been built on sites that were sourced using Landinsight and that’s just the beginning.
The next few years are going to be huuuuuge as we start building out the rest of our vision to enable everyone to take the next step on their property development journey. This vision is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner.
Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity. That’s LandTech.
Our Values and Culture
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people work collaboratively. That’s why we prioritise team building and facilitation. You’ll also be in constant contact with the company founders, so you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. We run weekly sessions to ensure every voice is heard and empowered to grow and contribute.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture – we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Diversity Advocate’ and ‘Best at Employee Development’.
Our company values are ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’ and we regularly hold ourselves accountable to these. The people who work here feel that are challenged, but also feel like they have the environment and tools to succeed. Glassdoor backs this up.
About your mission
You will want to help us make a big business and own part of it. You will ideally have a minimum of four years account management experience and ideally two years experience in the Property industry (preferable, though not mandatory). You will be a competent and smart negotiator able to get the most from the deal, but do so in an ethical and integral way that also preserves and enhances the long term customer relationship.
You will be passionate about exceeding your monthly and quarterly renewal targets and work closely with the Sales Managers and the Head of Sales to devise uplift and retention strategies, focusing on customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell.
Drive and generate uplift and retention revenue opportunities and effective closure of renewals;
Develop and maintain an account management strategy through planning, business development techniques and field-based meetings;
Building effective relationships and account management plans;
Tailoring the value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers;
Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure;
Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future roadmap;
Work closely with sales to understand key prospect and customer requirements and goals;
Lead and help support key marketing initiatives and events;
Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding uplift and renewal targets
- Previous sales/ account management experience gained within SaaS
- Successful track record in growing key accounts
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both users/ decision makers & partner organisations, including C’ level
- Ideally experienced in Salesforce and Excel/ google sheets, preferable
- Keen negotiator.
About our offering
- Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Load of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Work at WeWork’s flagship office, 2 mins from Liverpool St station
- Work across departments and teams, including the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day – followed by team social
- Annual ski/ snowboard trip;
- Dedication to only hiring for a cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/ glass of prosecco with at the free bar we have available after 2.00pm each day
- Competitive Salary and Equity Options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays.
Recent jobs at LandInsight
- Customer Success Manager at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- Sales Development Representative at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- UI Engineer / Front End Developer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- UI Designer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- Senior Data Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Backend Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - integration at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - Mobile/React at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Product Content Writer at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Content Writer at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Full Stack Engineer at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019