Studio Coordinator/Office Manager
at Bit Zesty Ltd in London
(₤24000 - ₤32000 per year)
We are London based, digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We’ve been helping government, charities, corporates and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009.
Relationships, innovation and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. And our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
What is it like being a Studio Coordinator/Office Manager with us?
Being a Studio Coordinator/Office Manager with us is about great communication skills, helpfulness, can-do attitude, organisational skills, flexibility, attention to detail, reliability and discretion.
It is about taking ownership of recruitment, dealing with HR administration, preparing management reports, general office assistance, organising events as well as helping with ad-hoc tasks. You will:
Perform HR tasks:
- Take ownership of our recruitment process.
- Deal with employee onboarding and terminations.
- Organise staff one to ones; look after staff L&D plans.
- Organise company social outings, arrange birthday cakes and similar.
- Manage any HR initiatives.
Assist with office administration:
- Establish robust digital and physical filing systems and make sure everyone keeps documents organised.
- Look after office supplies and keep the office presentable, prepare rooms for meetings.
- Answer incoming calls, meet & greet clients.
- Triage incoming support requests.
- Prepare weekly activity reports & alert management of issues if needed.
- Issue invoices.
- Help to organise marketing events.
- Assist management with ad-hoc tasks as required.
To succeed in this role, you should be:
- Educated to a university degree level (1st or upper second class).
- Friendly, effective communicator, someone who is aware of and responsive to the needs and concerns of others.
- Genuinely interested in the needs of others, with “how can I help you?” attitude.
- Organised, able to handle the tasks quickly, on time, correctly, and efficiently.
- Acting with integrity – and in particular, be honest and discrete.
Experience as a Business Support Officer, Studio Manager, Office Manager, PA, Administrator, HR Officer, HR Assistant, Recruiter, Project Coordinator or PMO would be advantageous but is not essential. We will consider applications from graduates.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
- Great teammate – we appreciate and always help each other.
- Smart – we are critically thinking individuals who can problem solve and learn new industries as well as concepts easily.
- Committed to quality – whether it is a good user experience, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused – for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Fun-loving – we like to laugh, socialise and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
What do we offer in return?
- Central London location (Islington – Angel).
- 25 days holidays (+bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Full kitchen facilities.
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy week.
- £24,000 – £32,000 (depending on relevant experience).
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Recent jobs at Bit Zesty Ltd
- Junior Project Manager (Digital Product Agency) at Bit Zesty Ltd in London 29-08-2018
- UX Designer/Service Designer at Bit Zesty Ltd in London 03-09-2018
- Digital Product Designer/UI Designer at Bit Zesty Ltd in London 03-09-2018
- UX/UI Designer (Junior/Graduate/Intern) at Bit Zesty Ltd in London 05-09-2018