Sales and Marketing Operations Executive
at Fixflo in London
Title: Sales and Marketing Operations Executive
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: London, United Kingdom
Holidays: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
This is your chance to join a high performing team in an award-winning multinational B2B SaaS company.
You will have exposure to internal business leaders and a phenomenal advisory panel including the former CFO of Just Eat, a serial entrepreneur who achieved a £100m+ exit and the former COO of FT.com.
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs SaaS software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple: every repair in every property in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion plans in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having repeatedly been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies by clients and a panel of industry leaders.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go into making Fixflo what it is.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Day to day management of Salesforce (SFDC) and other software
• Manage the import of data through imports or manual data entry
• Help review and disseminate knowledge on business tools to improve effectiveness across the business.
• Assist with identifying and reviewing trends and performance measured against sales targets and strategic
• Develop required content for on-boarding and training
• Assist in customising SFDC to meet changing business requirements
• Develop reports and dashboards to drive leadership decision making
• Provide support for all sales and marketing tools
• You will have a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel or similar tools (Google Sheets, Open Office etc.) and know the right tool for the job
• You love solving problems and can demonstrate this with your experience
• Data informed decision making is something you are passionate about
• You enjoy identifying jobs that can be automated to help everyone work more efficiently
• Ideally you have worked with SFDC or other CRM systems previously
• You are analytically minded and have good communication skills
Our privacy notice for job applicants can be viewed here: https://www.fixflo.com/fixflo-privacy-notice-for-job-applicants/
Recent jobs at Fixflo