Paid Growth Marketer - Award Winning App
at Hoop in London
Picked by Apple as one of the best apps 2016 & 2017, Hoop is the must-have app for parents.
Across the UK hundreds of thousands of families use Hoop to discover and book activities their kids will love. For thousands of community organisers our platform is a source of new customers and critical tool for managing their business.
Hoop is greater access to activities for all families and the tools to help community organisers thrive.
Paid Acquisition & Growth at Hoop
Help us build one of the world’s most loved family brands! Paid Growth Marketing’s focus is to manage our advertising budgets to efficiently scale growth and usage of the Hoop app and website, connecting our products to a new generation of parents. Focus across the marketing team includes user acquisition, activation, retention as well as driving sales from our marketplace.
About the Role
Reporting directly into the CMO, you’ll be responsible for driving our paid marketing activity as we scale to reach new families across the UK. The successful candidate will have experience running paid acquisition, re-targeting and sales ad campaigns on all major social platforms (notably Facebook) that have delivered results within competitive consumers sectors.
The right person will have a sharp, analytical marketing mind, who is able to spot and deliver on growth opportunities leveraging paid media channels. This is an amazing opportunity to play a key role in helping bring Hoop to millions of families across the UK, and work closely with founders that have a proven track record of scaling consumer businesses.
- Graduate with a minimum of one year’s experience running high volume paid marketing campaigns with a heavy focus on Facebook.
- Comfortable working with numbers, spreadsheets and analysing data to spot what’s working and what’s not.
- Good understanding of user acquisition and retention metrics to drive and optimize campaigns.
- Resourceful and tenacious thinker who is not intimidated by challenging marketing environments.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with an ability to build creative that speaks to our target audience of families.
Creative mindset that can understand our audience’s needs, identify new marketing opportunities and growth hacks to connect with families.
Action-oriented and results driven. Thrives on spotting opportunities and working to defined targets.
Loves to learn, always hungry to learn new platforms, marketing strategies and deepen your marketing understanding and experience.
And it’s great if you have…
- Experience running paid acquisition for a mobile app
- A good understanding of Google Analytics and tracking technologies.
- Experience of writing SQL queries and / or desire to learn SQL.
- Competitive Salary + Options
- The opportunity to make an impact on the lives of families across the UK.
- Work closely with a world-class marketing team on a world-class product.
- Take advantage of our unlimited book budget.
- Personal allowance to attend workshops, conferences or complete an online course.
- Regular lunches, office drinks, and lots of cake.
- A longer lunch break to go for a run, take a class or hit the gym.
- Get an interest free loan to buy a bike or an annual travel card.
- Stacks of fun team nights out.
- A shiny Mac and Aeron chair.
Read more about our company culture at: https://hoop.co.uk/jobs/
- Our Values*
- Our desire is to make Hoop as diverse as the communities we serve and so place no judgement on you based on gender, ethnicity, sexuality or religion. We actively hire, promote and let go based on our values.
- Hoop was founded in 2015 with the mission to inspire, educate and entertain children out of the home
- Come do work with meaning.
Read more about our company values at: https://hoop.co.uk/values/