Content Marketing Executive
at Springpod in London
A few years ago, we recognised both the need for employer engagement within schools and a careers platform to help combat the national skills shortage within the STEM industries. We’re pretty good at multitasking, so we thought we’d do something about them both.
We grafted and created Springpod, a platform connecting school students with companies within the science, tech, engineering and maths industries and building those all-important bridges between schools and employers.
We now work with the leading tech and engineering firms in the UK, as well as schools across the length and breadth of the UK, helping thousands of students secure their dream career every year.
We’re up and running at the early stages of our journey. But what’s our long-term mission and goal? We aim high and want to enable every student in the UK to connect with an employer so they can achieve their dream destination, all before they leave school.
Fancy joining our mission?
We are searching for a creative and highly organised Content Marketing Executive who is passionate about our mission of helping young people find their dream career.
You’ll work closely with our Commercial Director to devise and implement a strategy that will drive growth (acquisition, activation, engagement & retention) of:
- Students aged between (13-18)
- School careers teachers
You’ll also play a key role in client meetings, coming up with content ideas to help our employer partners attract and educate students through Springpod.
- Accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, user engagement and user retention
- Reporting back to management on user acquisition, activation, engagement & retention metrics
- Managing external freelancers; writers and designers
- Managing content partnerships with industry thought-leaders
- Management and implementation of our content and editorial calendar
- Day to day management of digital channels
- Attending client meetings (if required) to present content ideas
- Executing content plans and working closely with our employer partners to promote
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 1-year content marketing experience
- Good understanding of SEO, content development, social media, email and analytics
- You have impeccable writing skills and experience creating engaging content (short form, long form, video & infographics)
- Ability to manage external freelancers; writers and designers
- Have confidence dealing with clients and are good under pressure
- You are very organised, motivated, hardworking and sociable
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Fast-paced startup environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- Very sociable team – fortnightly team meals & weekly drinks on the beer mile
- Luxury working environment – in the heart of Bermondsey
- The ability to work remotely some of the time if desired
- Training & CPD budget
To apply, please submit your CV and an explanation of why you feel passionate about our mission of helping young people find their dream career.