Knowa is changing the way senior management teams collaborate, communicate and get access to valuable information and expertise, with a vision to make modern governance, easy.
Initially focussed on the pensions and M&A sectors, the Knowa platform brings modern and secure technology to a large and valuable group of users who until now, have been largely ignored by innovation within the collaboration and communication space.
Bridging the interface and complexity gap between email and secure messaging platforms, Knowa is sold into senior teams and boards of small to large pension funds around the world, providing a secure, GDPR ready cloud based solution to their governance needs.
As we look to scale up our sales and customer success targets for 2019, we are now hiring for a head of sales to spearhead the first critical wave of new acquisitions.
We’re looking for a determined and enthusiastic sales leader to join a recently funded startup that is transforming a traditional sector.
Considerable skill, empathy and resilience will be required to build our customer base and your role will define the company’s growth. You will be working alongside the Co-founders and a small team of highly accomplished advisers and contractors from finance to design and engineering. We operate in an holistic work environment with short feedback loops and expect you will relish the opportunity to do the same.
*Building on an established client base, in your first 60-90 days you will:*
* Start fast and begin closing pre-qualified and warm leads
* Redefine, refine and begin executing a robust sales strategy
* Control the development and implementation of outbound and inbound lead generation strategies, both traditional and online
* Provide online and in-person demonstrations of the Knowa platform
* Handle multiple buyer stakeholders – we typically sell into senior teams and boards with several decision makers
* Construct proposals and close deals, which can range from £4k to £20k+ per year
* Attend nationwide events and seminars
* Conduct group workshops and webinars
* Begin interviewing for expanded sales team
*Can you help us get to the next stage growth?*
* You have a track record of success in B2B sales at a high level, taking leads from discovery to close
* You have experience as a sales leader but crucially you are still hands-on and happy to _do_ as well as manage
* You can handle deal sizes that range from £4k to £20k+ per year and sales cycles typically taking 2 – 6 months
* You have confidence in selling a creative SaaS product to older users, providing both face-to-face and online demos
* You are someone who has built successful and loyal sales teams
* You embrace the importance of maintaining good processes and a CRM system?
This is an unusual chance for a leadership role in a new team as we embark on this important stage in our journey.
There is a huge opportunity ahead of us as we not only introduce a creative tool but also a groundbreaking vision into a sector that has been slow to adopt new methods of working.
You will be crafting the products and the company’s future, surrounded by strong and passionate colleagues and we’ll offer you benefits to match the weight of this role.
*What we’re offering*
* Year one base salary of between £60k – £90k depending on experience
* Very generous commission with OTE up to double base salary
* Flexible working
* We're all adults, so you decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days)