STRICTLY NO AGENCEIS
Position: Agile Innovation/Product Analysts
Innovify is a B2B proposition and we are looking for a passionate team player to lead the client projects. This is a key position in the business, reporting directly to the Head of Delivery.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities and demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs of the leadership team. This role requires attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple, critical requests and show flexibility and the ability to change direction at a moment’s notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with executives inside and outside of the company is critical.
We are looking for someone with a great sense of humour to join the team who has a dedicated attitude, is customer focused, and able to handle multiple tasks with demanding work load. We love people who use their initiative and work within a team to achieve results.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to think and plan ahead, and manage time effectively. Other key responsibilities include:
• Work both autonomously and in constant collaboration with teammates, colleagues, and external contacts.
• Collaborate with out Clients to understand their business problems and requirements
• Innovation and passion towards work.
• Delivering innovative new solutions to Customers.
• Drive process improvement in macro and micro scale work practices
• Recognise and champion high quality code and communication
• Focus on delivery; hands-on activity rather than exclusively coaching and evangelism
• Estimating and creating the Budget, Planning, Scope, Schedule, Resource plans and on-going management of projects to closure.
• Coordinate interaction between stakeholders, developers and design teams
• Drive development team actions to build cadence
• Help to scope the technical and product roadmaps of the teams
• Strong financial focus on delivering benefits for both the customer and the company are vital.
• Define and deliver project reporting, including team metrics
• Identifying, creating and managing Risk and Issue Registers.
• Regular status reporting and 360 degree communication with project stakeholders, closure reporting and handover to the Customer Relationship Management and Support teams.
• Increase transparency around project successes and failures; Document & share lessons learned
• Support the Development, and Sales team with Tender responses concerning Project Delivery and Management.
• Support Business Leaders, Project Managers, and Developers to produce their best work; ensure appropriate tools are provided, that learning opportunities are presented, and implement feedback loops via review processes
• Follow current thinking in agile and lean software development practices
• Work flexible works – early morning starts and late finish as needed.
• Bachelors degree or previous technical experience
• 3+ years’ experience of developing enterprise software across multiple stacks
• Clear evidence of innovative approaches to technology development
• Substantial experience of working in Agile teams, ideally SAFe framework
• The ability to ensure steady delivery within an evolving and changing business environment
• Experience of delivering solutions within fast-moving highly agile environments.
• Excellent business communication skills and a diplomatic nature
• Experience of working with cross-functional and distributed teams in multiple countries.
• Ability to inspire and drive positive change at all levels of the company
• Pragmatic, methodology-agnostic approach to Agile development – ability to adapt practices to suit the team or teams involved, rather than out-of-the-book application
• Dedication to the creation of a learning, continuous improvement environment
• Managing and mentoring experience with senior software developers and development teams.
• Demonstrable experience in leading Agile software development projects and methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP
• A good technical knowledge of modern technologies.
• Demonstrable cost/benefit analysis and project estimating skills.
• Ability to create quality documentation to support the role where appropriate.
• Good problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and collaboratively as part of a team essential.
• Good working and practical knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite of tools.
• Ability to demonstrate composure and humor under pressure. Helps co-workers thrive in stressful situations. Looks immediately for resolution to challenges.
• Takes initiative without being asked and shows a sense of urgency.
• Willing to do low profile, non-challenging work to get the work done.
• Able to function well in loosely structured situations with minimal direction.
• Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time.
• Shares information that helps others to help them do their job well. Keeps others in the loop. Fosters cross-functional and cross business teamwork. Builds and promotes team morale.
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with others. Builds trust and rapport. Practices and promotes involvement and cooperation.
• Attractive salary
• ESOP for demonstrating outstanding performance
• Attractive office
• Innovative projects to work on
• Cycle to work scheme
• Pension contributions
• Season tickets loan available
• Flexible working
How to apply:
• Send your CV as an attachment
• Pick one of the most recent technological advancement, explain why it could be ground-breaking and what role would you play in this space. (0 points for picking blockchain).
Innovify is a London-based innovation agency that gets new ideas off the ground and converts them into scalable businesses. As an end-to-end product management company, we create value for your user at every stage in the product lifecycle; delivering better performance, cleaner design, usable functionality, and a
superior user experience to your customer.
We’re a highly entrepreneurial, passionate and serious about creating great products through innovative technology and best-in-class service. We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth and autonomy. You will be a great fit if you love to get stuck in, love learning new things quickly and get a kick out of making things better.