EventsCase has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced sales executive who is eager to grow within a Tech company that is expanding rapidly.
EventsCase is one of the fastest growing companies in the worldwide event tech industry. This market is worth 30 billion dollars a year.
We are a SaaS company with a vision to become the world’s number 1 in this market, obliterate the competition, and turn the status quo on its head.
THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
This role is to book meetings for the business development managers who you will be working very closely with.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to learn and build a career in Event Tech Sales.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
Your day will look like running marketing research and connecting via online channels with potential clients in the afternoons, and calling decision makers at top FTSE corporations and large companies in the mornings. This role requires a particular skill set, as it combines marketing and sales skills.
Top performers will be rewarded with very generous commission and bonuses and be considered for a BDM and Account Manager roles within a 12 month period.
This is a fantastic opportunity for people who want a career in tech.
● Minimum 1 year work experience in B2B sales, account management or customer service.
● Very strong communication skills on the phone.
● Exceptional objection handling skills
● Exceptional manners.
● Understanding the events industry would be helpful, but not essential.
● Passion for technology and how it can help society to progress.
WHAT WE VALUE:
● Positive, proactive & kind people, who want to grow.
● Entrepreneurial mindset.
● A hunger to be a successful human being in all aspects of your life.
● Creativity, strategic thinking & personal development are all valued and encouraged at EventsCase, no matter your role.
● Hard working and motivated individuals eager to build a career in a super friendly, fast growing company where change and initiatives are embraced.
We are interested in people who can make things happen.
● English: Native/fluent.
You will be based in our tech campus in Angel Islington, right above Angel tube station.