Junior Product Photographer
at Cherryz in London
(₤23000 per year)
Cherryz is a VC-backed startup with the goal to make shopping the little things in life fun and affordable. We’re a small team and just at the beginning of our journey; there’s still loads to do and we need more incredible people that share our vision to create an amazing new consumer brand.
We are looking for a Junior Product Photographer to join us as one of our first ten hires at our head office in Dalston, Central London. You’ll spend around half of your time with product photography and the other half shooting social media content. We’ll be providing all the necessary equipment.
What you’ll be doing
- Continuously shoot beautiful photos of our entire product range
- Shoot on-brand content for our social media and marketing channels
- Styling for all your shoots (selecting props, arranging items, etc.)
- Retouching & editing
- Together with fulfilment team, manage product samples
- Create comprehensive system for storage, uploading, updating and archiving of photos
- Some videography for social and marketing channels
- MUST have first-hand experience with product photography
- Relevant portfolio
- High attention to detail and great organisation skills
- In-depth understanding of social media, ideally manage at least one (business or personal) account with 3k+ followers
- Ability to shoot consistent photos based on brief
- Good eye for styling
We’re a small team with next to no hierarchy. If you have an idea, we’ll listen. If you want to try something new, we’ll support you. So if you’re a self-starter who’s keen to learn, Cherryz is the right place for you!
Our office is on Kingsland Road in Dalston – with lots of great lunch, drink and dinner places around (which we make frequent use of :)).
We love our products and we want you to enjoy them as much as possible, too. So you get 25% off everything on Cherryz – shop till you drop!