Digital Marketing and Business Development Intern
at Adzuna in London
(₤21000 per year)
2018 has been an exciting year for Adzuna and we are looking for someone who’s keen to assist us becoming even bigger. This is a great opportunity to work on an intense online outreach SEO campaigns, work closely and learn from the small, but talented Adzuna team.
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month on a mission to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna.co.uk was founded in 2011 by two serial entrepreneurs – the guys behind the success of Gumtree, Zoopla and Qype – and is backed by some of the top investors in Europe: Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures, and Smedvig Capital.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run ‘Find a job’, one of the British government’s most used online services.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
Right now, we’re seeking a talented and ambitious intern to join our world-class team in helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
We are offering a paid six-month internship starting in October 2018 at our office in Fulham. Working with the Country Manager, you’ll work on marketing and assist with the business development for the Indian and Singaporean sites.
As a Marketing Intern, you’ll be working on Indian and Singaporean Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). By identifying and contacting appropriate websites and building links you’ll improve the ranking of Adzuna on search engines. Next to this, you’ll be looking after the Blog, helping with PR, developing partnerships (identify and contact new leads), manage our social presence and provide support for other daily marketing activities.
You’ll be an integral member of our team, building something to be proud of, whilst being part of one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe. It’s a fun, fast-moving and international environment. Join us!
We are looking for people who:
• Are studying or just graduated from a communication or marketing degree and are looking for an internship in London;
• Passionate about online with a thirst to learn more about internet marketing especially SEO and link building;
• Have sufficient self-confidence to call bloggers, webmasters, and other website owners;
• Possess excellent writing skills and a large dose of creativity; Fluent in English;
• Some experience with SEO, blogging, PR and social media marketing is a plus
Other skills that we value
• You like to roll up your sleeves, be hands-on, entrepreneurial, and thrive on juggling a lot of responsibilities at the same time.
• You self-identify as a great communicator with an energetic, action-oriented nature.
What we offer:
• £21,000 salary – matching the London Living Wage
• Work in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make a real difference
• 25 days holiday
• Table tennis table and a program of team social events
• Bright, airy office with roof terrace, in the heart of bustling Fulham Broadway
Recent jobs at Adzuna
- Dutch Marketing Intern at Adzuna in London 04-07-2018
- Head of Marketing at Adzuna in London 19-07-2018
- Communications Manager at Adzuna in London 25-07-2018
- Head of People at Adzuna in London 12-09-2018
- Paid Search Specialist at Adzuna in London 21-09-2018
- Country Manager - Poland at Adzuna in London 21-09-2018
- Marketing Intern (Dutch speaking) at Adzuna in London 26-09-2018
- Business Development Manager at Adzuna in London 26-09-2018
- Account Manager at Adzuna in London 05-10-2018
- Management Accountant at Adzuna in London 15-10-2018
- Product Manager (Shortlist) at Adzuna in London 19-10-2018