WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A ‘super-hero’ Senior Marketing Manager to lead the creation of our upcoming mobile platform. We are developing an innovative mobile platform with a focus on everyday banking services (i.e. spending, sending, saving).
Design and user experience is everything for us! Our platform will be easy to navigate, highly responsive and secure. If you think you’re up to the challenge of joining our superstar squad and helping to legitimately disrupt one of the most established global industries, then WE WANT YOU!!
WHAT WE NEED
- Managing the Community on a day-to-day basis including: Plan and manage social media campaigns in their entirety, then analyse and evaluate the results to see which programs were most effective. Organise projects, tasks and schedules for content teams while keeping content deliveries on time.
- Optimising users written social content and advising them on tow to succeed.
- Identifying, rewarding and engaging with our users.
- Make best use of social monitoring tools to evaluate success/failure of communications plans, understand what our users are saying about our products, and keep a regular temperature check on the various elements within the community.
- Actively engage users via social channels, continually monitoring and making recommendations upon the latest technology and platforms, meticulously follow new trends.
- Establish and moderate online forums, engage and motivate existing communities, push to unlock new audiences and break ground in new territories.
- Provide community feedback to the rest of the management team and provide guidance on any initiatives based on a clear and complete understanding of where user passions lie.
- Understand development timelines, project schedules, content additions, and other additions, determine and communicate the resulting implications and impact to customer service.
- Recruiting for new hosts.
- Coming up with creative ideas for growing the community through engagement.
- Research and interviews with members to help inform UX.
- Sourcing case studies and acting as the Community interface with Marketing.
- Helping with marketing on social media platforms
- Bonus if you have design and/or video editing skills.
- Self motivated and desire to improve your skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision.
- English written and oral communication skills.
WHO WE ARE
For the past 3 years our passion has been saving thousands of people time and money. With our current platform we have given people the chance to make international money transfers and exchange currencies at the cheapest rates and in the shortest time possible.
Now here’s a little secret… What we’re currently working on is going to blow our previous product and your mind away!
We’re building a based mobile platform with a focus on creating cost effective solutions to everyday banking activities.
We’re making your finances easier by building an all-in-one app that synchronises all your financial accounts and simplifies payments.
There are 2 things we love doing. Disrupting the relevant landscape and saving people money. We know what you’re thinking. It’s either “what’s the connection between the two?” or “So do I, so how can I be involved?”. Well we have the answer to both questions, read on…
As a result, we’re now looking for motivated applicants to join our team as we develop our new product. This exciting new project is going to change the way people interact with their finances and will take us to the forefront of alternative banking.
If you have the ambition of working in a truly exciting, forward thinking and passionate company, where your work will have immeasurable impact, here we are!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work under the guidance of a pioneer of mobile banking and challenger banking applications.
- An international, fun and dynamic team is located in the heart of the financial district of Canary Wharf at the largest Fintech Accelerator in Europe - Level 39 in London, UK.
- A modern cafeteria offering complimentary access to hot drinks and fresh fruit.
- Wild social nights out.
- Exciting work on an innovative project with plenty of responsibility and freedom.
- Possibility to attend world’s leading conferences in fintech.
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life?
Click apply and let’s make a difference. Together.
Sync.Money UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All successful candidates will be required to undertake Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks at the appropriate level for the post.