at Stuart in London
Amazing intern opportunity for anyone in Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham or Leeds
Stuart is Europe’s leading on-demand logistics platform which connects businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
In 2017 just 2 years from launch, Europe’s biggest logistics company GeoPost (Groupe La Poste) acquired Stuart so that it could join prestigious companies like DPD, Colissimo, SEUR & Chronopost and conquer urban logistics.
With an exciting blend of GeoPost Group expertise and a fun, agile start up culture; Stuart has expanded to more than 30 cities across the UK, France & Spain and continued the steep growth curve it’s become accustomed to.
What really makes Stuart tick though, is the 200+ people that work here every day to smash our goals. We are a free-thinking, enthusiastic bunch whether it’s sales or operations people, engineers or designers.
We’re passionate about looking at problems in fresh and innovative ways – every problem is just opportunity for a great solution. We love to invent new ways of doing things and come to work every day with smiles on our faces.
You wanna be part of that? We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious City Launcher to help manage operations in Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds or Birmingham. In collaboration with the team in London, you will learn to manage a city from A to Z!
What you will be asked to do:
- Sourcing and recruiting prospective courier partners across the UK
- Contact applicants in the funnels clearly outlining the Stuart processes and special rewards in order to push them through the funnels
- Assist the Customer Support team by answering tickets related to quality
- Explore opportunities to improve the funnel to make it more streamline and increase the applicant to onboarded rate
- Hold physical onboarding sessions for prospective courier partners
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- You are especially energetic with a strong history of results
- You have proven problem solving skills
- You are able to work autonomously, and take charge of projects from A to Z
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
- You already have experience in a fast growing startup, or you are absolutely looking for one!
- You are a sporty person (bonus for being a passionate cyclist) and have a good understanding of the local sports / cycling community
- Daily lunch allowance
- Regular company outings and events
- A stimulating work environment, surrounded by experienced colleagues
- Great opportunities to learn and for self growth
- The opportunity to get a lot of responsibility and join a high growth start up
We are open to having people in Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham or Leeds (unfortunately not London for this role)
If you are interested: apply now, we would love to meet you!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.