Digital Marketing Executive - Data, PPC and Paid Media
at Beauhurst in London
(₤25000 - ₤28000 per year)
Come join our fun and intelligent team and use your data and digital prowess to help the world understand the UK’s most exciting companies.
Are you a sharp graduate with strong experience analysing data? Are you keen to apply your skills to interesting, real world problems? Or perhaps you’ve started your career in advertising or marketing more broadly and are keen specialise in a data role at an exciting start-up?
Either way, if you love the idea of getting in to work each day to to hunt for that nugget of information that will make your ad campaigns more effective, then this role is for you.
We’re looking for a smart, methodical person who loves data and has great ideas for building targeted campaigns that deliver returns.
As a fast-growing company, we are able to be flexible on the scope and salary of the role. To find out more and discuss its potential, please do get in touch!
WHAT WE DO
Our platform lets users search a huge database of high-growth companies and the ecosystems around them. It’s an invaluable window into the world of start-ups, scale-ups, funds, accelerators and beyond.
Our subscribers depend on the Beauhurst platform for a huge variety of use cases, from business development, investment, building partnerships and recruitment, to understanding sectoral or large-scale trends amongst high-growth companies.
We already have a huge range of users at organisations including Deloitte, Reuters, London Stock Exchange Group, and KPMG. We want to grow our user base to include any professional with an interest in the most exciting companies in the UK. To do that, we need your help!
We need you to get our platform and services in front of all the major players who impact on the world of ambitious companies.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to build and execute a strategy across all advertising platforms. You’ll be backed by a substantial budget, with creative and analytical support. Your work will directly impact our growth and the future of Beauhurst at an exciting time for the company.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop and execute a paid media strategy to drive leads for Sales at a target cost per lead
- Manage a portfolio of tools to make the most of our ad budget
- Analyse data to drive performance
- Develop and maintain a solid reporting structure
- Work with Head of Marketing to help set and maintain budget
- Manage CRO, A/B testing and landing page optimisation with Communication Design Manager
- Implement best practice across paid media campaigns
- Get feedback from the client-facing teams to inform future campaigns and optimisation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience using spreadsheets (Excel/Google Sheets/Numbers) to analyse data in detail
- Exceeded challenging targets
- A degree from a Russell Group university
- Great at (and love) working with data
- An excellent problem-solver and critical thinker
- Highly numerate and comfortable with analysis, forecasting and calculations
- Interested in startups, disruption and growing businesses
- A solid writer – capable of writing landing page copy for optimisation
- Excited by the impact you could have on sales and growth through digital advertising
Bonus points for:
- Experience successfully running ad campaigns on at least one of the following platforms: Google Ads/GDN, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter – either in an agency or in-house
- Experience writing impactful and succinct ad and landing page copy for optimisation
Salary: £25 – 28k, dependent on experience.
As mentioned, there’s scope for greater flexibility in the salary range – please get in touch to discuss.
As well as this, we’re delighted to offer:
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Fantastic culture – you’ll be welcomed into a quirky, fun and intelligent team, committed to seeking and supporting personal development
- Penthouse Brixton office with rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any reading material that interests you
- Use of Apple Macbook Pro laptop, plus any other tech you want
- Flexible hours
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office, regular events and free lunches
Recent jobs at Beauhurst
- *** PEOPLE OPERATIONS MANAGER *** at Beauhurst in London 22-01-2019
- *** DATA CURATOR - NOTTINGHAM *** at Beauhurst in London 30-01-2019
- *** GRAD FULL STACK DEVELOPER – EXPERIENCE: 0 YRS + *** at Beauhurst in London 30-01-2019
- *** FRONT END DEVELOPER – EXPERIENCE: 1 YR + *** at Beauhurst in London 30-01-2019
- Chief of Staff at Beauhurst in London 21-03-2019