UX Designer to Co-Found Startup
at Launchpad, Falmouth University in Penryn
We are looking for UX designers with the ambition of owning and running a start-up.
Partnered with business developers and software engineers, you will select a challenge from one of our strategic partners, develop a software product and business to solve a proven market need, and pitch for investment to private investors. All of this in the space of one year.
Here’s what Chris, one of our alumni, said:
“Launchpad was an incredible opportunity for me. The programme put me together with other bright and driven people, partnered with international companies, and trained me effectively in building an investible business. I’m now the co-founder and COO a fast-growing world-class tech start-up. If you want to build and own your own tech business, I highly recommend the comprehensive package that Launchpad offers.”
Hertzian, Chris’ company, is one of the top 5 trailblazing AI companies in the UK, as named by the government.
What else is in it for you?
- Receive a £16k tax-free stipend in your first year.
- Gain a no-fee Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship.
- Work with leading industry partners, like Amazon, BBC Worldwide and Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Get support from experienced mentors.
- Live and work in amazing and inspiring surroundings in Cornwall.
What do we expect?
This isn’t 9-5. You need the hunger to push hard and learn constantly during our full 12-month incubation programme.
We invest heavily in you and your business, and we expect that you do the same.
To find out more, visit our website
Launchpad is an innovative postgraduate incubation and acceleration programme, part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Recent jobs at Launchpad, Falmouth University
- Creative Software Developer to Co-Found at Launchpad, Falmouth University in Penryn 11-10-2018