Lead Automation Developer in Test
at Altus Group in London
Who we are
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions and independent advisory services to the global commercial real estate industry. Our businesses, Altus Analytics and Altus Expert Services, empower clients to analyse, gain market insight and recognise value on their real estate investments. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Altus Analytics, the software and data solutions division of Altus Group, is driving an evolution in the commercial real estate industry by empowering clients and partners with industry standard software solutions, data products and technology enabled services.
We are looking for a Lead Automation Developer in Test to join our Core Services team and work across three significant global products. A hands-on Lead Developer in Test who understands how to test web services and has experience creating both UI and API test frameworks with Selenium webdriver and C#. Someone who can share their knowledge, introduce best practices, create and coordinate automation in testing. We want a champion of Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), an Agile advocate and a forward thinker.
Who you are
You are a hands-on team leader, a Developer and an Automation test specialist. You may be working as a consultant for a large corporation as part of a team focused on web services implementation.
What’s in it for you
- Influence. You want to join a rapidly scaling PropTech leader where you can influence and drive the Automation testing of multiple global products. – Knowledge and growth. As we grow, you will have an opportunity to build out an Automation Test team and to work on additional products. – Exposure. Be part of rolling out a unique platform and many products that will support and positively impact users in PropTech around the world.
Here’s what our Lead Automation Developer in Test will do:
- Provide supervision, guidance and day to day oversight to the offshore QA Automation team. – Automate Functional UI and API tests. – Performance, Scalability and Load tests. – Manage the nightly automated test build on Jenkins. – Coordinate the automation tasks in Jira within the team, including code management using Git. – Work with other members of the QA Team to develop automation across all areas of the system including financial reports, database, UI and Excel integration. – Provide support and training in automation. – Establish best practices for automation, maintain high code quality and drive processes to enable smooth and efficient automation.
So how do we know you are the next Lead Automation Developer in Test, you have:
- A university graduate. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. – An experienced Developer. Expertise in SQL, .NET, either C# or Java and building software automation using Selenium WebDriver. You have worked on designing and implementing automation frameworks from end-to-end on multiple complex projects. You have experience testing web services and applications with Gherkin format; creating and testing API frameworks and testing Front End with NJOY. You have in-depth knowledge of cloud technology. – An innovative problem-solver. Ability to creatively in testing commercial grade software.
Altus Analytics is:
- Fast. We are responsive and fast, developing new solutions and features that meet the demands of our users. With the solid financial stability of our bigger parent-group, we can offer the best of both worlds – cool tech, great benefits, challenges and rewards. – First. We continuously innovate to stay ahead of our competitors. We set the standard for the PropTech industry. – Fun. From social Fridays to summer sailing; from holiday parties to mid-winter hackathons, we know how to take a step back and relax with co-workers. – Future-focused. As an organisation, we are focused on growing our reach and our product offering. For anyone joining us, this means the chance to work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients and grow your own career moving up to the next level, choosing to specialise or exploring different product teams.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.
Please apply here: https://bit.ly/2OlAjfc
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Recent jobs at Altus Group
- Account Executive, Technology Sales - Bilingual, EMEA J at Altus Group in London 21-09-2018
- Real Estate Consultant at Altus Group in London 21-09-2018
- Visual UI Designer at Altus Group in London 11-10-2018
- Backend Java Developer, Core Services at Altus Group in London 11-10-2018