Company: Real Links
Job title: Sales Development Representative
Responsible to: CEO
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus uncapped commission
About Real Links
Real Links is an innovative SaaS web platform which transforms recruitment for companies by significantly increasing the number of successful and cost-effective hires.
Our platform is a game changer for businesses as, while employee referrals are 3-4x more likely to be hired and have a 39% better retention rate, less than 10% of annual hires come through referrals.
This is an exciting time to join the Real Links team as we have recently secured investment and have huge ambitions.
We already work with some of the UK’s largest enterprises including Norton Rose Fulbright and Lloyds Pharmacy and have a strong pipeline of new deals ready to close.
We are driven and passionate about taking advantage of this huge opportunity and turning Real Links into a global and market leading company.
What your role would involve:
• We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to work closely with the CEO.
• You’ll have an active client facing position generating leads, completing product demos and be involved in negotiating and closing deals.
• You’ll have a high level of autonomy and exposure to all aspects of the business.
• You will be a key player in driving the business into its next phase of growth and there is a real opportunity to develop and take on more responsibility as the business grows.
• You’ll be expected to meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets (KPIs will be managed on a monthly and quarterly basis).
What we are looking for:
• 6 months – 2 years sales experience (enterprise SaaS sales experience is a bonus but not essential).
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales KPIs (depending on level of experience).
• Proactive, ambitious and commercially orientated.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail in all aspects of work.
• Excellent networking and presenting abilities.
• Team player who is outgoing and personable.
• Strong people and project management skills.
• Entrepreneurial mind-set.
• Drive and desire to become an integral part of a growing start-up.