at Adzuna in London
(₤40000 - ₤50000 per year)
We are looking for a commercially minded Product Manager to join us immediately to own the implementation, launch and commercialisation of a game-changing AI-based hiring platform within one of the UK’s most exciting startups.
Working with the Heads of both Product and Sales, you will play a crucial role in creating and delivering a roadmap of innovative features aimed at changing the nature of the recruitment industry. You will also be a key player in the adoption and ongoing development of the product once it is live.
The role will require you to collaborate with our world-class engineers, data scientists, marketeers and commercial team, to define, scope, prioritise and deliver features across this brand new service. You will also be heavily involved in product marketing and sales for this new service once it is ready to market.
In addition to this you will work for up to 50% of your time on key projects on the Adzuna website or other products as our portfolio grows. You will prioritise delivery, undertake ad-hoc data analyses, user testing, A/B testing, quality assurance, reporting, support development and market research to help grow and develop our services.
We offer an entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth business where you can make a huge difference. We also provide a competitive package and a jam-packed monthly social calendar all centred in a great West London location.
- Creating and driving a roadmap of features to deliver a cutting-edge, automated candidate shortlisting service that could change the nature of recruitment
- Working with our technical team to deliver features from the roadmap
- Carrying out supplier evaluation on third-party tools and services to be incorporated into the product
- Researching competitors and industry best practice, and applying relevant lessons to our service
- Support our sales and operational teams to improve their processes and efficiency and integrate third-party or in-house technical solutions.
- Working with the wider team to understand customer feedback, define features, compile specs and manage communication to ensure stakeholders are well informed about your plans
- Rigorously prioritising to deliver maximum value in the shortest possible time
- Helping to analyse, document, prioritise and schedule bugs and enhancements
- Executing qualitative analysis including benchmarking against other tools, user testing and market research
- Performing quantitative analysis including defining and analysing and improving on key metrics. Measuring what works!
- Helping to shape and iterate on designs for product features
- Working with our marketing team to define our approach to market this new product to advertisers, and to deliver traffic and candidates
- Support delivery of projects from our innovative product roadmap to make Adzuna the best data-driven job search experience possible – including, for example, search engine optimisation improvements or data science, statistics and machine-learning based features.
Mandatory skills and experience:
- An excellent degree from a top ten university
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience
- Experience of creating and managing a roadmap of features
- Experience delivering a roadmap of features within an Agile software development environment
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills, with a creative approach to problem solving
- An understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Familiarity with data science and machine learning
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and technical people at all levels
- Collaborative team player with persuasive communication and presentation skills
- The ability to provide management assistance to software development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate project risks and issues
- Experience designing intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- A commercial, entrepreneurial mindset
Desirable skills and experience: *Experience with any of these areas is a bonus: search, web crawling, mobile app development, data visualisation, marketplaces, job market
- Experience working within the recruitment industry
- Experience organising and running user research, including research/focus groups
- Familiarity with Google platforms including Analytics, Adwords and Adsense
- Familiarity with our task management software – JIRA
- Experience with project management and improving operational processes
- Exposure to digital marketing
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience of delivering B2B services
- A rare opportunity for you to shape and own a greenfield product
- A market-competitive salary plus stock options
- A great entrepreneurial environment in Fulham, where you can make a real difference
- 25 days holiday
- A bursting social event calendar and training opportunities
- A fancy coffee machine, ping pong table, pension, maternity pay, bike to work scheme, fresh fruit, Adzuna
- Academy training program, Apple store discount and lots more!
Adzuna is a search engine for jobs ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, as well as unique tools like ValueMyCV, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna.co.uk was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run ‘Find a job’, one of the British government’s most used online services.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
You can read more here: http://www.adzuna.co.uk/about-us.html
Recent jobs at Adzuna
- Head of People at Adzuna in London 12-09-2018
- Business Development Manager at Adzuna in London 26-09-2018
- Telesales Consultant at Adzuna in London 24-10-2018
- Infrastructure Engineer at Adzuna in London 13-11-2018
- SEO/Digital Marketing Intern at Adzuna in London 28-11-2018
- Communications Manager at Adzuna in London 05-12-2018
- Account Manager DE and AT at Adzuna in London 14-12-2018