Head of Crm and retention marketing
at Pasta Evangelists in London
Pasta Evangelists is currently searching for a talented CRM/Retention Marketing Manager to head up our customer retention strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing food startups in a key role, with significant responsibility and scope to work closely with the CEO, COO/CFO & CMO.
At Pasta Evangelists, we believe there is more to pasta than meets the eye. We work with top Italian chefs to bring new, exciting and little-known pasta specialities from across Italy’s 20 regions direct to consumers across the UK. Each week, we offer a menu of 8 recipes for our customers to choose from. From fresh pappardelle with slow-cooked ragù to lobster tortelloni, to gluten free vegan recipes – we invite our customers to prepare a 5* pasta dish in just 5 minutes. We deliver all our customers need directly to their front door, from fresh, artisanal pasta to beautiful sauces and garnishes.
Our ambition is to become the authority in pasta in the UK, and one day, internationally.
We are a well-funded start-up with substantial investors; we have grown 10x in the past 12 months and are keen to maintain this pace of growth moving forward.
We are looking for an online marketeer who can:
Lead and develop the customer retention strategy and plan; working with our Head of Marketing to deliver a clear strategy to deliver strong retention KPIs (increasing frequency & monetary customer value whilst reducing churn rate)
Take ownership of reducing customer churn, improving customer retention and boosting overall customer satisfaction.
Own all communications and marketing to existing customers.
Own the end-to-end customer renewal journey and experience and champion key initiatives that will improve retention and reduce churn, in marketing and beyond
Be an advocate for our customers: ensure we have our finger on the pulse of our customers and ensure their feedback/concerns are acted upon
Identify pain points for customers across technology, marketing, operations and product, working with the relevant function to deliver positive change
Work closely with our Head of Marketing to identify most-valuable customer cohorts, informing our wider new customer acquisition strategy
Supervise our Customer Care team to ensure our strategy and tone reflects our overall retention strategy
Lead customer segmentation, usage and behavioural analysis as well as campaign analysis to build a comprehensive view of customer segments, identify customers at risk as well as key growth opportunities
What we offer:
· Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
· The ability to join an early stage, well-funded, start-up at an exciting critical moment of its growth
· Competitive pay, stock option and bonus compensation
· Weekly food tastings & almost unlimited artisanal pasta to enjoy in our office in Farringdon, or at home!
· The opportunity to be part of a very fast-paced team, driving transformational growth for our brand
The ideal candidate would have:
· 2+ years of experience in data-driven on-line B2C marketing, preferably with a strong focus on retention, CRM & digital
· An analytical, data-driven approach: somebody that can put propose and execute a strategy, whether in customer retention or more widely, that is based on evidence (i.e. metrics and analytics, qualitative customer feedback, etc.)
· Experience in Excel and manipulating reports
· A track record of building email marketing campaigns (we currently use MailChimp but this won’t be forever – what would you suggest?)
· Perfect written English and the ability to produce engaging, accurate copy
· An entrepreneurial and proactive approach, bringing new ideas to the table and initiating projects to improve customer experience across the board
· A passion for customer excellence
· A love of food, pasta and Italy
· Strong academics
· Experience in Direct-to-Consumer businesses, food/consumer industry a plus
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.