Blyng is the virtual assistant powered by artificial intelligence for Real estate. Based in London and back by the biggest PropTech investment fund in Europe.
Blyng was founded by a team of IBM Watson tech leaders – the famous AI group of IBM leading AI and cognitive solutions to the enterprise world. We are growing our tech team with people who want to be part of one of the most promising AI start up in the UK, poised for major growth in 2019.
Are you a driven, hardworking and passionate about AI person who wants to make an immediate impact at a leading AI technology start up? If you answered yes then read on!
The role and you
Blyng is looking for a junior AI Conversation Analyst / AI Natural Language Data Analyst. This is a new type of role, uniquely designed to deliver applied AI solutions to the enterprise world.
This role reports to the CTO and you’ll be working within a supportive and experienced AI team – with deep domain expertise in AI and Natural Language Processing.
Your initial job scope will include:
• Plan and Develop AI natural language custom dictionaries, intents and entities for specific business domains
• Plan and Design AI Natural Language conversations pattern
• Build and Train AI using Natural Language Classifiers
• Build and Train AI for domain specific business process
• Plan, Develop and deploy regression testing for AI Natural Language testing at scale
• Leverage best in class AI tools and services from leading AI companies (Google, IBM, Microsoft)
Your experience, competencies and personal traits will include:
• Strong interest for Applied AI in a business context
• Strong interest for AI Natural Language Processing
• Pursue a degree either in data science or pursue a non-technical degree but with a knack for tech and applied AI for business.
• Opportunity to learn directly from the CEO, a highly experienced cognitive architect, with domain expertise in AI Natural language
• Opportunity to learn cutting edge AI techniques for business, including machine learning
• High degree of autonomy and opportunity to become an integral member of a fast growing start up
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org