at Adzuna in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
You’ve probably seen a thousand adverts for Telesales Consultants, but we truly like to do things a little differently. If you’re looking for a challenge with plenty of reward, a great company culture (3 social events per month) Love to work with nice, inquisitive, fun and down to earth people, we are definitely the company for you. We’ve recently moved into a new office space in Fulham Broadway & with a fancy new coffee machine, ping pong table, foosball table, pension scheme, maternity pay, bike to work scheme, fresh fruit, Adzuna Academy training program, Apple store discount and lots more.
We’re now looking for a Telesales Consultant with previous experience of dealing with senior level decision makers, to consult on, compose and close the sale of tailored services.
You’ll ideally be experienced in recruitment or B2B sales and will receive full support from the business, which will include, product training, sales training and the best process to achieve your targets.
In return we offer a fun, entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth business where you can make a huge difference, with a market competitive package including
training and a monthly social calendar all centred in a great West London location.
Key responsibilities will include:
● Maintain a high conversion rate by following an effective plan for following up and qualifying leads via phone and email.
● Prospect, research and qualify potential clients, offering them a truly exceptional client experience.
● Have a creative approach to problem solving.
● Provide accurate feedback on data from inbound enquiries.
● Respond efficiently to new business enquiries and ensure the sales process is followed
● Qualify and capture key information for all sales call and record accurately within our CRM system
The Ideal Telesales Consultant will possess
● Previous success in a targeted B2B Sales / Recruitment
● Excellent knowledge and experience of working with senior level decision makers
● Enjoy working to daily, weekly and monthly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
● A high level of communication skills, both written and verbal
● Excellent punctuality
● Proven strong work ethic, be self-motivated and a good team player
● Ability to work well under pressure, a team player with a competitive nature
● Show a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgment calls.
● Highly organised with great attention to detail.
● Ambitious, energetic and smart person who enjoys building strong relationships with their clients and team alike.
● Work at a company where you can make a real difference
● A market-competitive salary and bonus scheme (£25k-£30k depending on your experience, £32-37k OTE)
● Entrepreneurial environment
● A great office in Fulham
● 25 days holiday
● A bursting social event calendar and training opportunities
● A fancy coffee machine, ping pong table, pension, maternity pay, bike to work scheme, fresh fruit, Adzuna Academy training program, Apple store discount and lots more!
Adzuna is a search engine for jobs ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, as well as unique tools like ValueMyCV, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna launched in the UK in July 2011 and now operates in 16 countries. We have a great team, top class investors, recently won an award for best crowdfunding round of the year, and have been recognised as one of the government’s Future Fifty and Sunday Times Tech Track 100 fastest-growing tech companies in Britain.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
You can read more here: http://www.adzuna.co.uk/about-us.html
Recent jobs at Adzuna
- Head of People at Adzuna in London 12-09-2018
- Business Development Manager at Adzuna in London 26-09-2018
- Infrastructure Engineer at Adzuna in London 13-11-2018
- Product Manager at Adzuna in London 28-11-2018
- SEO/Digital Marketing Intern at Adzuna in London 28-11-2018
- Communications Manager at Adzuna in London 05-12-2018
- Account Manager DE and AT at Adzuna in London 14-12-2018