Who we are
At Pasta Evangelists, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant quality across the UK. We provide our customers with fresh, handmade pasta, the finest sauces & beautiful garnishes from Italy, inviting them to prepare a 5* pasta dish in the comfort of their own home.
With the hard work taken care of by our Italian chefs, all our customers need to do is boil the pasta and heat up the sauce… e buon appetito, a Michelin-starred quality meal in minutes! And whilst we're mainly an online business, selling our pasta through our website, Pasta Evangelists is also the only pasta brand in Harrods. We’ve also kicked off our partnership with M&S, launching our first retail concession in its new flagship Southampton store.
Our mission is clear, loud and simple: we want to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta. And it’s a booming market! As a category, pasta is worth £3.8bn in the UK alone, and we are the only company disrupting it! So far, we’ve been able to raise significant funding from Tier 1 investors and continue to grow the business at 20% month-on-month. This makes us one of the fastest-growing food tech startups in the UK!
It’s an exciting time to join one of the fastest growing food-tech start-up companies in the UK!
Here are some of the key points of our Operations Intern search:
– Paid role & Potential to become a full-time permanent role
– Internship duration – 3-6 months
– Open to recent graduates, professionals & career switchers
– Self-starter / start-up profile
– Keen to better understand the nitty-gritty of our business
- Operations, logistics, customer success etc.
– Analytical & experience in creating and updating dashboards / data-driven decision making
– Must be a foodie! Ideally a pasta lover.
– London based; cool office in Hoxton
– Will work closely with COO, FD, and CEO.
– Start asap