Business development manager
at Seb Azzo in London
(₤30000 - ₤35000 per year)
Direct enquiries only. No agencies please!
We are looking for a results-driven business development manager to spearhead our eLearning company’s new business efforts. You’ll need to be enthusiastic with a strong desire to succeed in a growing startup. The ideal candidate will be ready to hit the ground running and take ownership of the company’s sales function.
£30,000 – £35,000 (£45,000 OTE)
About Seb Azzo.
Seb Azzo is one of London’s leading eLearning software providers. Our mission is to help employees thrive with truly wonderful online training experiences whilst helping companies develop a high-performance team easily and cost-effectively.
We’ve implemented several solutions for global brands like Accor Group, Carlsberg and Uniworld. Today we support upward of 500,000 employees in 97 countries who receive ongoing training on our tools – Now, we’re looking to maximise the opportunities ahead of us by refocussing the business around a suite of products – Seb Azzo aims to have a total of 3 eLearning products set up by the end of 2019.
These employee development products provide businesses with everything they need to develop their employees including induction tools, course material, course and assessment authoring tools and reporting.
The business development manager will be tasked with taking these products forward into the market.
• Generating prospective customer interest and qualified meetings
• Identifying fresh opportunities
• Meet and exceed targets to provide the company with revenue growth, customer acquisition and profitability
• Engaging key decision makers and influencers by proactively making outbound calls, and LinkedIn & Email reach-outs
• Development and refinement of our sales process to penetrate target industries and customers
• Work with marketing to co-ordinate email and online marketing campaigns and handle follow up activity
• Use analytics from marketing to continuously improve the business development process
• Manage your sales pipeline with a CRM to organise and plan your activity
• Write effective emails to stimulate meeting requests from prospects
What are we looking for?
• Have 1-3 years experience in business development and sales, preferably with a software industry background but this is not essential
• An effective, motivated self-starter who manages their own time and plan their day-to-day strategically to win clients
• A well organised individual who works with an up-to-date CRM
• Have a strong drive and business instinct, and a desire to work with new products they believe in
• An excellent communicator with outstanding written and spoken English
• Has the confidence and charisma to build strong relationships with customers and close sales
• A proven track record of developing winning sales strategies and overcoming barriers
• £30,000 – £35,000 (£45,000 OTE)
• Company laptop
• Paid travel expenses
• Office in the heart of Shoreditch
• A hard-working, dynamic culture
• Self development with online training and events
It’s an exciting time to join Seb Azzo and a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.