Senior Growth Manager
at Tutorful in Sheffield
(₤35000 - ₤50000 per year)
Title; Senior Growth Manager
Start date; ASAP, before 1st February.
Since 2015 Tutorful has taken the Ed Tech world by storm, helping around 10,000 students every week and growing 100% YOY. We’re a high growth, data-led startup with backing from a leading VC and several prominent tech executives. As 2018 Finalist for Crowdfunded Business of the Year and in the Top 50 Startups of 2017, we’re pretty proud of our success so far.
We’re a close-knit and highly skilled team; we’re all experts at what we do and love working together to create something great that genuinely helps thousands of people. We’ve come a really long way, but we’re also really ambitious. We believe in solving problems collaboratively, whether that’s designing a new feature, figuring out how to scale our web platform, or planning new marketing campaigns. We believe that a small team filled with smart and passionate people and a shared vision can accomplish more than a team ten times the size. Great people make the difference.
If that sounds like the kind of place you want to work then take a look at the role details below and get in touch.
You will be a data and tech driven marketer with solid experience in high growth teams. Your passion lies in driving success through analytical insight and supporting a team of platform marketing specialists.
The role of Senior Growth Manager will report to the Head of Growth and be responsible for pulling the team together to deliver efficient and high percentage growth year on year.
In addition, you will be driven by an impressive can-do attitude and unafraid to get your hands dirty when required. You’ll be driven to use initiative, challenge ideas and thrive when taking responsibility.
- A solid science/maths background to degree level, 2:1 or above.
- Experience managing a team with insight on what makes a great manager.
- Hands-on digital marketing experience in a high growth tech focused environment.
- Experience covering all major acquisition channels including Google, Facebook and SEO and ideally including referrals and partnerships.
- Skills nice to have include;
- SQL and advanced excel
- Advanced analytics platform experience including Mixpanel
- Experience modelling lifetime value behaviour with cohort analysis.
- Managing and supporting the development of a team of 4 marketing platform specialists. To include weekly catch ups and monthly performance reviews.
- Aiding the Growth Team with analytical support requests.
- Maintaining, and extending where required, the growth performance metrics including lifetime value modelling.
- Responsible for delivering the top level acquisition and retention strategy.
- Working alongside the Product Team to deliver the transactional retention strategy.
- Ad-hoc user behaviour analysis.
- Working across teams (specifically Tech and Product) to deliver results.
At Tutorful, we know that happy people and employee wellbeing are at the heart of culture and success so we’re proud to offer these benefits.
- Every employee is given share options, meaning you’ll be invested in a company with 100% year on year growth.
- Fruity Tuesdays (free fruit!), beer Thursdays in the office and all the tea you can drink.
- Company sick pay.
- Flexible working hours and you’ll finish an hour early on Fridays.
- £250 per year to spend on tuition in any subject that takes your fancy.
- You’ll get an additional days holiday for each year of service, for three years.
- Our office space is well kitted out and a genuinely nice place to be, with an informal dress code.
- You’ll be part of a vibrant, skilled and motivated team who know how to work hard…and have fun!